🌹Chapter 14🌹

Liam's POV
Turning the car around I head out of her street to the road and I grab my ringing phone. Picking up the call without checking the name I put the phome to my ear and say"Hello"to the person on the phone.

"Hey man"I hear and I instantly recognize the person on the phone."Hey Kyle" I reply

"Dude I'm fine,you've got to come over right now I've got something to tell you"he says.

Knowing Kyle I'm sure it's something very irrelevant he wants to talk to me about,but anyways I've got nothing to lose plus Kyle's chef makes the best food.Answering him with a yes I proceed to hang up and turn the car to the direction of his house.

In about twenty minutes I'm at his house and the heavy rain has subdued to a mild drizzle,coming out of the car I walk up to the door and ring the bell waiting for someone to open the door.After ringing the bell twice I'm finally welcomed in by a pajamas clad Kyle.

Walking in I make myself comfy on his couch and start switching through the channels looking for something interesting to watch,not finding any I leave it at a cooking channel.

Turning to Kyle's direction I see him stuffing his face with food,shaking my head at him he sticks his tongue out and continues eating,facing the TV again I continue watching the cooking channel.

Once Kyle is done he comes over to the couch I was sitting on and makes himself very comfortable and he asks"Why did you leave work so late you normally don't spend so much time at work on a Friday."

"There were some paper works left for me to sign and all so I just cleared off my desk,and I also had to take Miss Kayla home due to the rain" I answered him.

"Kayla as in your PA Kayla"he asks.

"Yes Kayla as in my PA Kayla"I answer bluntly not wanting to delve into that topic,but Kyle thinks otherwise and continues to pester me with silly questions.

"What was she doing in the office by that time,way past closing hours."

"Look I don't know what kept her in the office for so long...okay maybe it was the files I gave to her to organize"I said still facing the TV which by now was showing an ad.

"How much was the files you gave her"he asks and I look towards him and I see he is looking at me skeptically.

"It was not that much, maybe five or ten,or maybe fifteen...why are you even bothered about how many files I gave to her,let's focus on why you invited me over instead"I say hoping to evade his questions,and from the looks of it my plan worked as Kyle starts ranting about him meeting an angel today at this mall and how he was smitten by her beauty and all.

Tuning him out I start thinking of my mum and how I arranged to spend the day with her,ever since the incident I've been afraid to leave her alone,hence hiring a maid and a guard who will give me full feedback on all her activities for the day.If not for Kyle being there when he was,there would be no one to take her to the hospital and I don't even want to think about what might have happened.

And that is why I'll forever be grateful to Kyle, he is an amazing friend and was there for me when my monster of a father wanted to ruin my life and I'd do anything to repay him.

Turning to him I see he is still talking with a wide smile on his face.Smiling at that I halt him telling him I want to head to bed.Nodding he stands and I follow going over to my room,we've been at each others house so much that we have rooms and clothes there,entering I bade him goodnight before changing into my night clothes and sinking into sleep with thoughts of Kayla in my head.

A/N
So how was it?good or not?I know it is pretty short,I've been postponing writing a chapter since.so I just had to write this short one.
Thank you guys so Mich for the 900+ reads,it was amazing,thank you all😘💖

Also please bear with the typos and grammatical errors🙈🙈

So you pretty much saw an insight to how Liam's childhood was,and what happened that made him hate his father??

Please vote🌟 and comment💬 and share📰📪 it would do a lot to make this author very happy😊😊
Thanks in advance

Ciao.Peckie💓