W E L C O M E

Dear Reader,

Dear Reader,

Hi, welcome to Free Minds Chained Hearts! If you have been a reader before you'd know that he was named The Mind Of A Hopeless Romantic before. Although that name sounds rather perfect for this good girl scenario, I realized that the story didn't fit the title. So I changed it.

This story is filled with light-hearted banter, high family expectations, and breaking out of society's pressure of being perfect. A love story that teaches us how to hold on to hope and to someone you know will be there when you're on top of the world or six feet below. This also portrays a character who doesn't take abuse as a result of a dark past. She thinks that bad behavior is made as a decision and it's up to them to change.

Now, follow Evangeline and Matteo through their journey with Free Minds but Chained Hearts.

P.S: This book is split into parts but doesn't mean their the second book or so. I've just split them for the purpose of theme shifts, time jumps, and major changes to the plot line.

Love,
Illiana

Copyright & Disclaimer

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, locales, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

Most of the places mentioned here are purely FICTIONAL which means that they do not exist in real life, I do not live in America so please bear with me, however, if you see some really bad misleading information that you think is dangerous, please, please let me know.

W A R N I N G

This book contains:

Sexual Content
Violence
Abuse
Strong Language
CLICHES! (I try to minimize it, don't worry)

• If any of these upsets or triggers you should click off now. I would try to issue warnings in each chapter but most of these won't be too heavy.

Anyway...get to reading and I hope you enjoy!