Stare XXXIII

Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God

~Philippians 4:6

. ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ : - ⭒ ⊹ ⭒ - : ✧ : -˚̣⋅ .

Ika-Tatlumpu't Tatlong Kabanata

WE only live once. If you are given a second chance to live, you shouldn't waste it. But when you gave three chances to live, you must be thankful to God. Like me.

When I wake up, I suddenly found myself in a pure white empty room. I roam around and suddenly a there's something flashed over the room. I just closed my eyes and in an instant, a nostalgic feeling comes all over me.

When I open my eyes, I just found myself in West Wood Academy. I walk around and I stopped when I saw in the hallway a big body-built guy talking to a girl. W-wait, that girl was familiar.

I just watch them and all of a sudden, the man becomes a pervert and he is luring that girl. I can feel nervous about her and in a snap, a guy with a blue hoodie jacket came out of nowhere. He grabbed the arm of the girl away from the pervert guy.

"Mister Cinco, according to the school handbook, Student Code and Conduct section, there's no one can scurrility and blasphemy women. Those who will be caught in the act doing this will be punished. Understand?! Now leave!" the hoodie guy shouted. The pervert guy looks afraid and abruptly he runs away.

"Salamat Mister."

"Tss. Next time wag ka basta bastang makikipagusap sa hindi mo kakilala. Not everytime there's a person that's willing to help you."

My head crumples after seeing that scene and I don't know what happened next, because lights are flashed again. And I just figure out I'm not in West Wood now.

"Mango Graham Shake! Este Nash." She shouted. It was the girl earlier!

She comes nearer to the two guys seating on the side. I cannot hear their conversation from afar. But based on their actions, I can see the two guys teasing each other in front of the girl.

I was about to go nearer to them, but the flash comes out once again. I cover my eyes with my bare hands and I hear voices all of a sudden.

"Be careful, Mango Graham Shake."

"Welcome to the Azure Tribe, Mango Graham Shake..."

"For the nth time, be careful Mango Graham Shake..."

I scream when the voices keep echoing in my mind. I put my hands on my ears, but the voices didn't stop!

"Bio means life, right?" He asked and I hear someone agree. The guy continued what he's saying, "And logos means study, right? That's where Biology comes from."