Bringing her back

Arien visited Ashley back in the Blooms company and she insisted Arien to stay with her. It was not insisting it was purely a command.

Arien could not turn her down so she asked her the address.
"I'll need to get my things from the Lyle mansion. I'll come there at night."

"I'll be waiting to have dinner with you" Ashley gave Arien a hug and left.

"Sigh... I'll have to go there again, only to get my things back, nothing else." Arien looked at her watch, it was almost 6 in the evening. "Great! It's almost an hour before he arrives. I'll run away before he comes back."

Arien took a cab and went straight to the Lyle Mansion. But before she could enter the living room she was shocked to see a familiar figure walking towards her.

"Don't you come back by 7? Why did you come early today?" Arien pretended to be calm on surface but she had her wrist tightly clenched to her clothes which showed her nervousness.

"Why do you care?" Devian spoke while walking towards her.

"I don't...."

She was pushed by Devian and was stuck between him and the wall behind. He bend his head towards her with his whole weight on his left hand leaning on the wall behind.

Arien was shocked. Seeing his handsome face approaching her, she instinctively closed her eyes.

After a long while when Devian didn't move further, Arien slowly opened her eyes and looked at his perfect face. His eyes were deep like ocean and his mere wet lips slightly curved into a smile that looked evil yet fanciable.

Just as she opened her eyes he slightly bend his head again toward her but this time she stared at his deep eyes with her bright and beautiful eyes wide open.

He rubbed his nose against her and spoke "You really want to leave me that badly?"

"....." Arien was at a loss of words

What is this Director saying? What has happened to him? Heavens! Please help Arien.

"I....I'll stay at Ashley's place..."
Devian kissed her hard without letting her complete her sentence. He let her go only when she was out of breath. He took a small step back. Even now the distance between them was too small.

He saw her reddened face her tender pink lip were moist and she looked very beautiful.

He reached his hand to touch her forehead. "I'll send you there. It's not safe for you to go alone at night."

"He kissed me!"

"Did he just kiss me?"

"How dare he kiss me like that?"

She stepped forward and pressed her tender warm lips against his and kissed him back as if she was revenging him. It was longer than when Devian kissed her. She let him go and didn't dare to look at him.

"I'll go pack up now." She rushed towards the room with the fastest speed she could. She wanted to escape from him and hide in a corner.

She entered the room and leaned on the door.
"What did I just do?" She felt very embarrassed for her action.

Devian was in a loss of words to describe the mixed emotions in his heart.

"What just happened?" He touched his cold lips which still had the warmth of her touch. He didn't hate it, rather he liked it. He liked being kissed by her.

"I'm done" Devian saw her coming back with her bag

"You... not going to take clothes?" He raised her eyebrows. "How many days are you going to stay there?"

"They are not mine... They were prepared by you. I won't take them." Arien said avoiding eye contact with him.

"I'll arrange someone to take care of your room." Saying these words Devian walked out.

"But that is not....." Before Arien could finish her sentence, Devian had already left. "That's not my room" Arien completed her sentence looking at the way where Devian had just left.

After sitting in the car Arien gave him the address and he drove the car very seriously as if nothing had happened.

"Cold blooded man!" Arien muttered looking outside the window of the car.

"It's almost a week now. Only three days left from tomorrow" finally Devian voice broke the silence, "When are you going to pay me?"

"Pay you?" Arien looked at him in a daze. "Pay you for what? I have already paid your favor by giving you the money. Now what do you want me to pay for?" She said angrily.

There was a smile in his deep eyes. He liked her angry face.

Really!

"These four days I helped you during your fever. I had beaten those guys for you last night, saved you again. Don't you think you owe me even now? Tomorrow will be the fifth day of your 1 weeks time. So what do you think? Devian glanced at her and continued. You need to pay me a million or else you'll have to do what I'll say. Remember my condition, right?

...

In the Chester Villa, not knowing what just happened between Devian and Arien, Harry Chester was very happy sitting in the living room, on the sofa, was overjoyed. He was on cloud nine. "I'll get her this time. She'll work by my side. Definitely she's gonna fall for me. After that I'll let her know the consequences of rejecting me earlier. His expression changed frequently with his every word. "I will make her pay for what she has done"

Ding ding!

His thoughts were interrupted by the doorbell. The housekeeper opened the door and bought the person inside the living room. A young and beautiful lady entered the living room.

"Director Chester." She greeted Harry politely.

"I've told you that after the work is done we would not contact each other any more, privately. Why did you came here at this time?"

"I am here just to help you, director." Nicole continued. "As you can see that director Lyle is accompanying her everywhere. Today he took Arien to her friend's house."

"Damn! That man! He has no status yet he wants to confront me! I'll not spare him for doing this." Harry said with frustration.

"What if I help you again?" Nicole spoke every word slowly and carefully.

"And how will you do that?" Harry asked

"Leave that to me Harry." Nicole came closer to him and kept her hand on his chest. "Anything for you."

"Go ahead. The faster the better" Harry spoke and left. Nicole's hand hanging in air, clenched into a fist. "I'll make sure she has a good end director." Nicole murmured to herself with an evil smile in her face and a raging agony in her eyes.

As she left the Chester Villa she took out her phone and dialed a number. "I'm sure you'll do your work without any mistakes."

"Yes madam, leave every thing to me." The man spoke on the other end.

She hung the phone and left.

...