Kidnapped

In the Chester's villa.

Harry Chester sat there with a gloomy face.

"How can he suppress the news that easily? And about the Ace Corp's Devian Ace, how can he help that Lyle guy?" Harry's mind was already in a mess.

"Director Chester, don't you think Devian Lyle and Devian Ace are both the same person?" Ben suggested.

"Shut up! It's not possible. That Lyle guy is only the owner of a small Visight Company. How can he be compared to The great Devian Ace?" He shouted.

"Yes director, you're right." Ben nodded

"Bastard, have you come here for this!" Harry asked

"No... No... Arien has gone back to her hometown, North Hills, along with her friend, Ashley Collen, and Devian." Ben spoke shuddering.

"What!" Harry shouted. "Get ready, we're leaving now."

"Director, we won't be able to reach there before evening." Ben said

"I'm your boss. How dare you say that." Harry was so agitated that he kicked the table hard.

...

Ashley and Arien decided to go first as Devian had some work.

"I wonder what work does he have here, when he's away from his company" Arien murmured.

"Yep, I think his personality is not as simple as we think." Ashley agreed.

"He bought us here, don't you think he should accompany us?" Arien asked

"Ohh!... You miss him. You miss him!" Ashley shouted.

"Miss Collen, can we please be a little lady like here, outside?" Arien spoke while walking beside her.

Arien wanted to have clear view of the surrounding so they decided to walk. They chatted all the way.

"Here, this is our middle school" after walking for 10 minutes, Ashley pointed to a school.

"Let's get in." Arien wanted to look around.

"We can't go inside now." Ashley said.

"But why?" Arien become dejected.

"Okay, we'll go but it's not possible now." Ashley said while patting in Arien's shoulder. "Okay let me take you to your house."

"Really?" Arien became excited like a child but soon "My house has already been burned. What will I do there?" Her eyes filled with tears.

"Then let's go and find out" Ashley suggested.

"Okay" Arien agreed.

They walked to other places like the park they used to play together and other areas with good memories before going to her house. But as the reached the place which was Arien's house.

There was no trace of a house. The place which used to be Arien's home was now turned into a burned area.

"Oh..!" Arien almost cried. But she can't be so weak. She had to be strong and endure this pain.

"I'll walk in" Arien said. Her voice trembling

"But it's not safe. I'll be dark now we are out for about three hours. Let's come back tomorrow?" Ashley didn't want to be careless right now.

"No, you wait here I'll come back in 5 minutes." Arien assured that she'll be fine "If not call me after 5 minutes okay?" Arien showed her phone to Ashley.

"Wait..." Ashley wanted to stop her but Arien had already walked towards the house which was no more like it.

As she entered the house she got flashes of memories. But the image came only for some milliseconds. She can't recognize what was happening.

She kept walking and entered the area which looked like the kitchen. She saw that a lady was cooking and a child was running around her.

"Mom..." she called.

Then she walked to the first floor. She saw that. She remembered that it was her room. She saw the same lady and the lil girl in the room. Her eyes filled with water.

It was dark outside and she was not able to see clearly. She decided to come back again tomorrow.

"Ahh...." As she turned around, a cloth was pressed hard on her mouth.

She had a good strength to beat that person up but only if she was ready. But this time she had her guards down. She struggled hard but soon her vision blurred and she lost her consciousness.

"What is this girl doing. It's already more than 5 minutes." Ashley stood outside in a state of panic.

...

"Director Lyle, Harry came here. He's around Miss Jenner's house." Dean reported.

Suddenly a call came in Devian's phone.

He picked up immediately.

"Mr Lyle, Arien, I don't know, she's not picking up the phone!" Ashley was already losing her mind.

"Where, she was with you. Why to call?" Devian asked while walking fast to the car. Dean followed.

"She went inside. She said if she'll not be back in 10 minutes I should call her but she's not picking up. Maybe her phone is in silent but it's already more than 15 minutes I'm trying but she's not responding, neither coming out. I don't know what has happened!" Ashley told everything that has happened as fast as possible.

"I'll find her." Devian hung the phone.

"Looking at the blank screen Ashley didn't know what she'll do if anything happened to Arien. She didn't expect the visit to go like this.

Devian gave Arien his phone back then. He could track her whenever he had to.

...

Slap!

In an abandoned chemical factory.

Arien felt sharp pain on her face. She was being slapped by this man.

She was kidnapped form the place and when she woke up, she was tied in an isolated factory.

"What do you want!" Arien shouted looking at the man.

"What do I want?" He raised his hand and slapped her again. "I want to destroy you. And then.... I'll see if that Lyle guy will still want you" He added

"What... What do you mean by that?" Arien was terrified. "And... But why?" Arien gritted her teeth and didn't show that she was weak.

"I have been following you since a year and yet you don't know why?" Harry looked like a beast. "That Lyle guy saved you that day. Who's gonna come today?" His smile was like a devil from hell.

"If you dare do anything to me I'll not spare you!" Arien was scared but she didn't wanted him to see that.

"So what? Who's going to save you?" Harry laughed. "This place is so distant. Nobody knows where you are. Even if I burn this place nobody will come to look, even not for your ashes."

Saying that, he started injecting something in her body. She tried to move but it was to no avail. She was tied to a chair.

"Leave me! Don't you dare touch me! You a*hole! Are you not afraid you'll loose your life as well" Arien felt disgusted by his touch but she was not able to get over his strength. He had injected a bottle of drug then another.

"Ha ha ! I'm not tied. Am I?. I'm gonna do what I want and leave you here tied onto the chair." With that he was about to inject another bottle when suddenly....