First day at Visight.

"Don't you want to have breakfast?" Devian asked.

"Ohh...? He was waiting for me to have breakfast together." Arien felt embarrassed "Ya sure...okay." she said lowering her head with embarrassment.

They had their breakfast and, as decided, Devian dropped Arien to the bus stop and left.

"Why do I always have to misunderstand Devian even if he doesn't have ill intention?" Arien thought all the way to Visight.

She stood in front of the building recalling the last visit. That day she handed Devian a cheque of a million dollars.

"What did he do with that cheque?" She thought.

She entered the building. It was renovated last month. That was the day when Devian came to Victorville.

She walked to the sales department manager's office.

"Welcome, Miss Jenner I suppose?" Andrew, the manager, welcomed her wholeheartedly.

"Thank you, manager." Arien gave a warm smile.

"Director Lyle's assistant, Dean had told us everything about your work. You can go to your work station. We will soon allot you your work. If you have any queries please consult Miss Madonna." He gave her the instructions.

Arien walked to her place and sat down. Soon a colleague came over and handed her a file. "Manager asked you to have this done." She smiled and left.

She started working and was so immersed that she didn't realized it was already afternoon. Soon her phone beeped. She looked at it and it was a message form Devian.

"When did I ever saved the number of this perverted weirdo?" She murmured softly.

The message read: It is more important to eat even if you're busy.

Reading the message her lips curved into a smile. She typed a message saying 'okay' and send it.

Soon there came another message: I'm waiting in The Evening Restaurant, Room.707 Come over.

"What! He's waiting for me to have lunch with him? How can I go there without being noticed?" She thought but anyways she had to go or else who knows what will he do.

She packed up and noticed that all others have already left. She was the only one who had no idea of time.

"He must be starving waiting for me. I should go fast." She felt warm in her heart. He was being considerate toward her.

The Evening Hotel was 10 minutes from Visight. She reached there as fast as she could. She looked left and right and after confirming that there was no one around she sneaked into the hotel.

As she stepped in she saw Dean.

"Miss Jenner" He walked over to her and greeted "Director is waiting for you"

"Oh.. okay." She followed him.

She entered into the private room 707 and saw Devian standing near the big window. Only by standing still he could extrude such an unfathomable aura.

"Hey!" She greeted him casually.

Devian turned around with his gloomy face only to see her bright smile.

"Did you forget, I'm your boss?" Devian frowned.

"Huh?" Arien was stunned. Just now she was feeling warm in her heart and this man suddenly turned cold as ice.

"Sit and eat." He ordered sternly.

"I won't! Don't order me like that. I'm not your servant." She argued.

"Is that so?" He raised his eyebrows. "So what are you?" He asked in a cold voice.

"Your wife......." She suddenly stopped.

"What did I just say? Am I dreaming?" Her mind went blank and heart pounding wildly.

"So now you know that?" His face was still cold but now looked a little better.

"I mean... Why are you acting so weird?" She asked with her head lowered and her cheeks red with embarrassment.

"Now that you know you're my wife, don't you feel to write a bit more in your message earlier?" Devian said with his dark eyes concentrating directly on her lowered face.

So that's what he is mad on! Really?? ha ha! Oh my dear Director!!!!

"You...!" She pressed her lips together and said. "You are being unreasonable"

Isn't this man too mad at such a little thing? He is really unpredictable!

"I'm being unreasonable?" Devian walked towards her and pulled her into his arms. "Now that you know your mistake, don't repeat it."

"You...!" Arien was at a loss of words for this man.

"Sit" he pulled the chair for her.

"Okay" she sat down.

They ate quietly. The atmosphere in the room was calm.

...

"Young master Chester, Arien is with that Lyle guy in The Evening restaurant for lunch." Ben came in the office and reported.

"She's with him!" He snorted "Once I destroy that man I'll see if she would still be with him." Harry said with a grin.

"Young master, you really want to do that?" Ben was hesitating.

"Definitely, do you have doubts in my decisions?" He looked at Ben with a frown.

"The car accident should be unmarked." Harry smiled evilly.

"Yes Young master." Ben walked out.

...

Suddenly

"Your parents!" Arien had completely forgotten about the arrival his parents. They were to come by today.

"Huh?" She suddenly jumped leaving Devian confused and flustered.

"Your parents are coming today. I'll have to arrange everything." She suddenly became restless.

She picked her call and dialed a number.

"Miss..." The woman on the phone greeted her.

"Aunt Anne I told you to call me Arien." She became courteous while speaking to aunt Anne.

"Okay my child." Aunt Anne loved her like her own child.

"I have a favor to ask from you today, Aunt Anne."

She started speaking. "Today Devian's parents are coming. Can you help me clean their room before they come. I'll be troubling you with this for a while. I'll come back as soon as my work is completed." She continued.

"No trouble my child. Rest assured I'll do it." Aunt Anne's soft voice came from the receiver.

"Thank you aunt Anne." She ended the call.

She lifted her head up only to meet Devian's dark eyes. His eyes were locked to her face. He kept staring at her without even blinking.

"What happened?" Arien's eyes flustered.

"Nothing" he answered.

It was so good to have such a considerate wife. She was thinking about taking care of his parents already which made him happy.