What's that bother?

She was walking so fast. She halted a taxi and hurriedly told the driver to go to The Visight.

She repeatedly asked the driver to speed up.

She reached the Visight and hurried to Devian's office.

On the way, she bumped into Dean.

"Mrs Lyle" he greeted Arien "Director is in his office. I'll take you over....." Dean started speaking.

"It's okay, I'll go. Thank you." Arien smiled at him without stopping and entered the elevator pressing the button for the 21st floor.

Her heart was still uneasy. It would only calm down if she would see him by herself.

"Ding!" The elevator door opened.

Arien ran to his office and pushed open the door only to see that there were other two people sitting on the couch with Devian, discussing business.

She was so embarrassed that she forgot how to react.

Devian looked at the anxious face and panting Arien covered with sweat as if she had a race.

"I'll deal with other matters later." Devian spoke without looking away. His eyes were fixed at her.

The other two people got up, thanked Devian and left.

"Come over" he stretched out his hand.

"I won't!" Arien said but her actions were completely opposite.

She walked toward him obediently.

He held her hand and pulled her.

"Ahh..!" She lost her balance and finally ended up sitting on his lap.

"Why are you panting?" Devian locked his deep eyes to her face. "Did you see a wolf or something?" He smiled.

"No!" She looked away.

"Then?" He raised his eyebrows "Do you still want me to take you somewhere 'coz you're bored?" His smile became wider.

"No!" she shouted. "I just came here because I was concerned for......" She turned to look at him and felt something warm brushing on her lips.

"I can kiss you if you want." Devian said with a hint of satisfaction.

"I didn't do it on purpose. It was just...." Arien started explaining.

"There's no rush. We could take it slow. How about I teach you breathing while kissing?" Devian smile widened.

"Shut up! You Pervert." Arien said.

She came here because she was feeling uneasy and now here he was making fun of her. She wanted to beat this man to death.

"You came here because you were concerned... For me?" Devian's voice suddenly changed.

Today in the morning she was chasing him away as if he didn't want him at all and now she was saying this.

Is she playing with him? Why does she have to confuse him to this extend.

"No!... I...just wanted to go shopping...." Arien opened her mouth.

Suddenly there was a knock on the door and Dean entered.

"Not again!" How did he forget that his director was now married. And moreover his wife came to his office. How can he not ask the permission before entering.

As he came in, he turned, walked out and ran away. His director will surely kill him. What would he do then. Why does he needs to offend this god day and after?