Trust?

After putting her in the car. He started driving. It was as if he was angry that he was driving the car so fast.

"I'm sorry" Arien spoke first

"Why do you have to go there after you knew that he was harassing you!" Are you so dumb!" Devian shouted

"I thought...."

"Do you think very highly of yourself?" Devian cut off her words and spoke.

Arien eyes were filled with tears but she didn't let them out.

"Next time just trust me. I can handle these myself." His voice became gentle.

"Ohh... But it was because of me that you are being defamed." Arien said.

"It's nothing." Devian spoke casually.

He was driving fast today so they reached the Lyle mansion only in 20 minutes.

He walked in and Arien followed.

Arien kept speaking, "If you keep protecting me, Harry will cause more scenes. Why not hand me over to him. After all he's fighting with you because you've kept me. He said we were lovers so......... "

Devian held her wrist and twisted it in her back.

"Ouch ouch...! I'll not say that... Leave, let go...!" Arien spoke.

"This girl is senseless! Why does she have to speak so much!" Devian thought.

He let her go and walked to the study.

Arien called for aunt Anne but there was no response.

She remembered that Devian said to give a day off yesterday. That means they are not here for today and would only come tomorrow. But she was hungry.

She walked to the kitchen.

"What should I prepare for that 'pervert'?" she thought.

"Why should I think. I'll cook anything. He has to manage." She murmured

She cooked vegetable stew and rice.

After a while Devian smelled a strong fragrance and came out of the study to check the food.

To his surprise it was Arien humming like a morning bird.

"Time to eat." She had already placed the dishes on the table.

Devian "....."

"What happened?" Arien saw him silent so she asked.

"Why... Are you cooking? Your wound from yesterday's incident has not healed yet." Devian asked

"Ohh... it's nothing!" Arien said casually

"Sit" Devian suddenly ordered again in a cold bossy tone

"Who do you think you are!" Arien got angry.

"Sit first!" Devian spoke loudly.

"I'm not sitting!" Arien spoke even louder

Devian walked to her picked her up and made her sit on the table.

"Hey...! Let go!! "

Devian ignored the struggling Arien and forced her to sit still. Then he picked the bowl and bought the food near her mouth with the help of a spoon.

President Devian Lyle Ace!

"Now shut up and eat!" Devian spoke.

Arien "....."

She opened her mouth and ate like an obedient child.

Arien got off the table and seated herself on the chair.

"How do you always appear in front when I need you the most?" Arien spoke while putting a spoonful in her mouth.

She looked really.....cute with her cheeks bulging out like a child.

"Just eat" Devian said.

"Have you thought what will happen if you keep doing this?" Arien glanced at him and continued. "Your company will go bankrupt. Harry Chester is a big shot here. You shouldn't mess with him. He may even damage you physically. Don't you think this is a big deal? You can't put your company in trouble just to get me... I know I'm really a good choice but.. you should think of better living right?"

That's too much. She's boasting in front of the great hire of The Ace Corp!!

Arien added. "You may get me but you'll loose your company. Do you get that?"

Devian "....."

"This girl speaks so much nonsense" he thought.

After they ate Devian took the initiative to wash the dishes as he was the one to give the servants a day off.

Arien sat on the living room watching TV. She glanced at Devian a few times.

"He looks handsome even while doing house chores."

"What am I thinking!"

"Arien don't look at him!" She told herself but she still looked at him.

He came out of the kitchen and went straight to his study.

Arien had been bored so she decided to sleep.

She walked to study just beside her room and tried to hear but, this man, he was so cautious. He didn't speak loudly even in phone.

"What is he speaking? Who must it be?" Arien thought. "His... Girlfriend maybe!"

Arien was still trying to hear leaning close to the door when the door suddenly opened and she fell into his warm embrace.

"Ahh! I'm sorry...." Arien started explaining

"I've something to tell you." Spoke Devian.

"Ahh ... No ... I was just checking out if you needed anything......" Arien's voice became soft and soft.

"The file I made you sign in, that day..." Devian started speaking.

Arien listened to him attentively. But he suddenly stopped.

"Go on?" Finally she became curious and asked.

"My parents are coming tomorrow." Devian said.

"So what does it have to do with me? Do you mean I should find somewhere till your parents are here." Arien raised her eyebrows.

Devian: "no, actually....."

"I don't mind staying away from you! You are a pervert! I'll find somewhere and not come back. Is that okay?" Arien spoke without giving him a chance to speak.

This girl speaks too much!

Devian gave a cold glance at her and she shut up.

"I didn't mean that" he continued. "I want you to stay."

He's asking her to stay! Heavens, what has happened to him! Wasn't he a cold blooded man, away from girls?

"Actually...." His eyes fixed on her "I want you to act."

"Act like what?" She asked "like a maid or something? Look, I'm not your maid for sure and secondly, I will not bother you or your family. I'll go to Ashley's and stay there till I get somewhere to live."

Devian "....."

"Okay I'll go talk to her right away" Arien spoke while walking towards the bedroom beside the study and suddenly...

"Leave me you........!" Devian held her and kissed her hard so as to stop her form talking nonsense.

"Now stop talking and listen" he touched her lips with his fingers and said slowly.

He took her hand and walked in the bedroom. Arien was still dumbfounded.

...