He's dead?

"He's dead" Arien said. "Moreover, uncle Robert was a good man. He took great care of me ever since I was a child. How could he. And he's dead." She added.

"Dead?" Devian repeated.

"Yes he died three months before the fire incident." Arien told.

"Three months before."

"Now can you please stop repeating my words?" Arien glared at him.

"It's not that simple." Devian thought

"What are you up to now Mr Lyle?"Arien asked

"You rest assured. I'll figure things out. Okay?" Devian patted Arien's head and added. "We'll head back tomorrow. If you want we can go around together today?"

"Out, with you? I'll ask Ashley." Arien took out her phone and dialed Ashley's number but the call was not answered.

"Seems like Miss Collen doesn't want to accompany you. You don't have a choice, right?" Devian chuckled.

Dean saw that the situation is not good and soon walked out. It seemed that he was running out.

"Leave it. I'll go by myself." She stepped to open the door.

"You think I'll let you go alone?" And she was pinned to the wall again. "How many times will I have to save you now?" he spoke.

"Huh! Hey Mister, why do you always have to pick a fight with me? And I have my memories now, I remember all the self defenses my father taught me. I could take care of myself. Why do you always want to bully me?" Arien snorted.

"Coz sooner you'll be my wife!" Devian smiled.

What?!!!

"What?" Arien was surprised

"I mean in front of my parents." Devian straighten himself.

"Oh... Yeah!" Arien remembered the deal now.

"So when are your parents coming?" She asked.

"The day after." He answered

"What the next day? I'm not ready." She took a deep breath.

"It had to be a week but they called and informed this morning that they had prepone their visit." Devian told

"Oh I see, that's why we're heading back tomorrow, isn't it, Devian?"

Devian didn't say a word and looked straight into her eyes.

"This fragile little woman wants to fight the world alone? Everything she wanted to do by herself, why? Do I not seem a good support?" Devian questioned himself in his heart.

"What happened?" Devian was pushed back. "I'm leaving, you coming?" She opened the door and looked at him.

"What was I thinking?" Devian thought and walked out following her.

"Let's eat, I thought I would come here with Ash but that girl is so lazy." Arien pointed to a restaurant at the roadside. "They serve the best food of Hill city."

Hey! Devian is a germophobe! All his food even in hotel are made by his chefs. Will he agree to eat in such a place?

"Okay" Devian said with a slight hesitation in his tone.

"The food here is awesome. I used to come here with my.....mom" her voice became softer and faded.

"And now you're with your husband" Devian saw her sad smile so he tried to make her happy.

"Oh yeah! Husband. In your dreams." Arien winked playfully.

"Nope. In reality." He murmured.

"So..? What about the information? Uncle Robert is dead and even if he was alive I wouldn't have believed that report. He was really good to me." Arien said.