Work under you!

When they reached the house it was already late and the servants were gone.

He picked her up and walked inside gracefully, put her on the couch and went to bring the first aid.

Arien was starving. She had not eaten food since morning. The incident right now made her even hungry. She wanted to eat something or else she would starve to death.

She stood up and tried to walk to the kitchen. She took a step, lost her balance and was about to fall down when a strong hand wrapped around her waist and she was made to stand straight.

"Do you think you can fly?" Devian asked discontentedly.

"Ahh!" Arien didn't know how to answer.

"Sit down and don't move." Devian said in an ordering tone.

"You think I work under you?" Arien murmured.

"Yes!" Devian agreed

"Ah....? But I don't....!" Arien said in disagreement

"From now on you'll not go to blooms. It is better to work under me then that bastard!" Devian spoke calmly but had a hint of anger in his words.

"But I've signed the agreement. If I don't work there and leave the job now, I'll have to pay twice the salary of three months. Do you think I'm so rich?" Arien was saying this but in her heart, she felt happy.

"You're not" Devian continued. His voice was hoarse. "But I am!"

"What if you are I won't use your money" Arien didn't want to have more of his favors.

Devian dialed a number "Dean, I want Miss Jenner to be transferred to my company"

Dean was flustered. His director gave them the day off. He still want him to work. What's the meaning of that!

"Yes director it'll be ready."

"Now!" Devian hung the phone and started treating her wound.

"Why are you helping me?" Arien asked.

"I'm just buying you from a company for my profit." Devian's look was calm. But Arien became angry.

"You say you're buying me?" Arien's face became red with anger. "How dare you say that!"

"Why can't I?" Devian said.

"What's wrong with this woman? What did I say wrong!" He thought.

He had no experience in coaxing a women or talking to them. He simply didn't feel anything wrong with what he had just said.

"How dare you say that you can buy me! Do you think money can do everything?" Arien said furiously.

"Why are you acting so. You just have to work for me. That's all!" Devian was still calm.

He was a businessman, in fact he was the top businessman in Asia, definitely would only talk businesses!

"I'll not!" Arien said.

"So you want to work under that man?" Devian raised his eyebrows.

"No.... But..." Arien knew she can't work under that bastard anymore. She bit her lips and hesitate "but I'll find another job."

"That's what I'm giving you!" Devian said.

"I'll find a job but I'll not work under you." Arien retorted.

Ring ring !

Devian answered the phone.

"Okay!" Arien didn't know what the other party said she could only hear these words.

Devian hung the phone and turned his head to her with a slight smile in his face.

"You've already been transferred to my company." Devian spoke.

"What... No....!" This man was so annoying.

...

"How can you loose from such a lowly person!" A man around his later 50's spoke furiously

"Dad" Harry tried to calm him down

"Shut up" old master Chester took an ashtray from the table and threw it to him.

Harry stood there and didn't dare to dodge. "I... I'll teach him a lesson dad. Please don't be angry."

"What about the Ace Corps meeting? I told you to arrange meeting with the leader. We'll head to New York after you've arranged the meeting." Old Mr Chester's voice became calm.

"Yes dad, I am on it" Harry spoke

"Okay" Old Mr Chester nodded and left

"That Lyle guy! He actually took her away. If I won't get her I'll destroy both of them." Harry punched the wall hard.

"Ben!" He shouted.

Soon Ben entered the room. "Young master."

"Release the news. It should be by tomorrow morning! I want that low grade Visight Company to be doomed."

"Yes Young master" Ben went out.

...

Next day

Arien woke up. She pulled the quilt lazily and started to act sleeping.

"Miss Jenner" Devian knocked on the door.

"What happened!" Arien shouted, not ready to come out of the bed.

"You'll be late for work" Devian said

"I'll go myself." Arien responded

Devian came in and pulled her quilt. "Get up sleepy head!"

The president of Ace Corp said that! Really!!!

"Go away. Go away I'm tired" Arien waved her hand and lazily pulled the quilt back.

Devian picked her up on his shoulder, walked into the bathroom.

Splash! And walked out.

He actually threw her into the bathtub! How dare he?

"Get ready" his voice echoed in the whole room.

"Huh!" Arien got ready cursing him in whatever she did. Then she walked out.

A car halted in front of her as she stepped out of the house.

This time it was not the Mercedes instead it was a BMW Z4.

"How does this man own these luxury cars? What business is he in?" Arien thought

"Get in!" Devian slide the window and said

"Uhh! I'll go myself."

"Okay" Devian nodded and the car drove away.

"He agreed! Really! This man is so different in night. And in the daylight, he becomes so cold!" Arien thought.

Arien had to walk now.

She first had to go the Chester corp's Blooms Company for her resignation.

She entered the Blooms and heard whispers. The colleagues were giving her a weird look and kept discussing something.

Arien didn't feel good. They were discussing about her.

But what was there to discuss about her!

Arien ignored them and kept walking to the 18th floor director's office.

She was about to enter the office.

"Arien!" Ashley came running towards her.

"What happened?" Arien asked

"Didn't you see the news?" Ashley was breathless because of running.

"Nope! Why? What has happened?" Arien didn't know what was going on.

"See this." Ashley passed her phone to Arien.

As she scrolled down Arien's eyes almost popped out.