She's my wife

She had nowhere to go. She sat on a bench. Her eyes filled with tears.

"Hey! Why are you here?" She heard a familiar voice.

"Harry... Uhh director Chester. I am just..."

She clenched her fist and tried to speak and remain as calm as possible.

"Why are you addressing me that! Did you forget I told you we're childhood friends. We loved each other so much. Call me like you did before." Harry said sadly.

"Harry...?" Arien was unwilling. Anyway he was still her boss.

"You didn't come to work today. I managed to pass from here and saw you." Harry said

Actually Harry's men are keeping a close eye on her. It was not because he was passing by from that place that he met her, but it was actually his men who informed him about her. Except what Arien did in Lyle mansion, Harry knew her every move. He didn't know why his men were not able to break into such an inferior person's house.

Anyway he knew that Arien had left Lyle mansion already. Harry now had a golden opportunity to make her stay beside him.

"Why don't you come with me. I'll treat you to meal" Harry took the opportunity to spend time with Arien.

Since she was agitated and didn't want to think about that person, she agreed to Harry's request. Moreover she didn't eat her breakfast and it was already noon. She must be starving. But surprisingly she didn't want to eat.

"Okay." Arien still agreed.

"Since you have agreed to it then let's go." Harry was overjoyed.

"Okay" her replies were short and one could see that her heart was in pain.

Harry didn't care about her emotions rather he wanted to own her. He thought her as a toy to play with.

The meal was served but Arien had no appetite at all because of the incident this morning.

"Let's go to my home?" They had their meal and Harry was ready to take her with him to his house.

"Thank you, director Chester but I have some work to complete and it's urgent I'll leave first." Arien politely refused and strode away.

He reached his hand to hold her but she had already walked away.

Seeing her going away Harry clenched his fist tightly. "Damn it!" He lost such a good opportunity. "I'll definitely teach you a good lesson for rejecting me so many times. I'm not going to be easy on you after I get you."

She wanted to stay alone to calm herself and forget about Devian. But she still felt dejected and her heart felt heavy.

She had walked for a long time and didn't know where she was heading to. She can't make Ashley worry about her so she decided not to go to her until she had completely calmed herself down. She found a place to sit.

She was still starving because she didn't eat even when she was with Harry but he didn't care, but kept boasting his richness in front of her!

"Sigh..." How long has she been out. It was already becoming dark.

She got up and started walking.

She was like a lost soul. Didn't know where she should go. But anyways she'll find a place to stay. She could ask Ashley's help. Only for the night, tomorrow she'll go find somewhere where she could start afresh.

She was walking forward and suddenly heard footsteps. She turned around and saw a figure.

It was already dark and she could not see his face clearly.

He walked forward and finally came close to her. She could get strong smell of alcohol. He held her wrist and his hoarse voice echoed in the silence surrounding.

"Come with me" and started pulling her vigorously towards a car.

"Let go." She shouted and tried to pull back but it was to no avail. There was not a single soul to hear her screams.

He bought her to the car parked just at a small distance and threw her inside the back seat.

"I had a lot of your rejections. Now I'll not let myself go easy on you." The man spoke and pounced on her.

She pushed him hard "Harry! You're drunk! Stop this nonsense or else...."

"Or else? There is nobody around. Shout, scream, go on!" Harry pushed her on the seat.

"Let go!" She was pressed hard by him. All her struggles were no match with his strength.

"I've been waiting for you since a year and you gave a blind eye to me. Instead you were with that Lyle guy who's no match with me!" Harry roared, raised his hand and slapped her on her face.

Arien was traumatized by this vigorous attack. She didn't know what she would do.

"Bitch! Lets do it my way, since you don't want to agree then let's do it by force!"

"Take your hands off me you....!"

Her hands were pressed on her side by him. She could not move her hands so she lifted her leg and kicked him.

Not only did he dodged it, but her leg hit the window hard and the wound on her right leg started bleeding. Blood started gushing out profusely but he held her leg, raised his hand and she felt another sharp slap.

"You think you can kick me!" He roared.

Despite her struggles, she could not get rid of him.

Suddenly the car door was opened and Harry was pulled out by a great force and was thrown on the street.

Arien came to her senses and thought of using this opportunity to run away from this a*hole.

She just rushed out of the car, hit on a hard chest and fell in a warm embrace. She could feel his smell. It was refreshing. She knew who it was and sniffed the smell greedily. She could hear his steady heartbeat which made her calm.

The man stretched his hand and wrapped it around her waist.

"Don't be afraid, I'm here." A soothing and comfortable voice sounded from above her head.

Just a reassuring sentence but it made her heart warm.

She raised her head from his embrace only to meet his concerned eyes.

She could sense a hint of anger, gentleness and care in his eyes at the same time.

Harry got up clenching his teeth and tightened his fist. "You bastard get away. She's none of your business."

"She's my wife!" Devian spoke, his tone was overbearing with anger. His gaze was cold and dangerous. Even if he looked calm his unfathomable aura could make one shudder.