News

Hey guys,

So this story reached 3K+ reads last night, thank you guys so so much. Also, it's the first day of a week's annual leave today so this week I am going to be on a roll writing lots of chapters getting ahead of myself.

Last but not least, today is the birthday of our favourite drummer, 

Happy Birthday to the gorgeous Roger Taylor!!! In light of all this, you are getting a double update today

Enjoy xx

Brian, Roger and John joined Mary at the flat the next afternoon to listen to the interview, "I can't believe she has to do this," Mary sighed just as annoyed with the press as Freddie.

She couldn't understand why people think its right to follow celebs like that and publish without their consent.

"I agree. She broke her arm yesterday, she should be resting not going to a radio interview." Roger still felt guilty for falling on her.

Their ears perk up when the presenter speaks, "Joining us on this sunny Sunday afternoon is Queen singer Freddie Mercury and his daughter Amelia Mercury. Freddie, Amelia lovely to have you here."

"Thank you for having us, Darling."

"Now, let us get straight to why we are here. Firstly is Amelia your biological daughter?"

"Yes she is biologically my daughter"

"but there is no mother in the picture. I know some reports say that her mother is your long term girlfriend, Mary Austin. Is that true?" Mary can picture Freddie frowning at the question.

Amelia beats him to the answer, "No Mary isn't my biological mother but she still my mum in a way because she cares and loves me in a way that my real mother never did."

Mary's heart melted, Amelia had never called her mum but they had the bond of a mother-daughter relationship. The boys smile at her knowing how much it means to her that Amelia had said that.

"What is the deal with your biological mother?" The presenter jumps at the chance of a juicy gossip story.

Freddie explains how he had come have full custody of Amelia, "I'm ever so sorry to hear that Amelia, there really are some cruel people in the world," the presenter sympathies, "Are you happier now, Amelia?"

"Yes I have the best family in the world and I'm loved." Mary could believe how confident Amelia sounded like she had done it many times before.

"Good. Now referring back to yesterdays incident, I can see you have a cast on your arm, is it a bad injury?"

"She broke her radius bone but luckily to was a clean break so they just had to realign it and appeal the plaster cast. It will be on for 5-6 weeks and then require a bit of physical therapy after."