Fallen Angelz

I do not own any of the videos. There are a few in this chapter and I understand if you don't want to listen to all of them but PLEASE listen to Slipped Away at least, it goes with the story but I would love it if you listen to all over them.

After the miscarriage, Amelia used Christmas to heal her mental state and recorded the last song on for the album. The last song on the album is dedicated to baby Mercury it's not very rock n roll but it feels right to her that it should be on the album and the girls couldn't agree more.

Once New Years passed Miami called a meeting and they listened to the album, they had needed 8 songs for the album and with Amelia writing an extra song not long after the miscarriage, it gave them the 8.

He already knew most of the songs but along with the extra song was another few that he hadn't heard but overall it shapes up to be a good seller as long as they can get the fans, "Girls if you can get the fan base this could be a chart-topping album. Just to clarify that extra song, Milly, you sure you want it on there? It's very personal."

"It feels right, the personal songs are the ones that sell because they hit a chord with someone else and they can relate to the lyrics."

Jessica jumps in know how much this means to Amelia to have it on the album, "That song means more than any of the other song on that album."

Rosie and Brianna back them up as well, "It means something to all of us so it's staying."

Chuckling Miami knows he has his work cut out with these girls but at least they don't bicker as much as Queen do, "Then I'll say no more on the subject. The next question is which song will be released as the first single?"

Amelia looks at the other checking they are all on the same page nodding in agreement, "We're going to go with Breakout. We had thought Zombies originally, we want to take risks with our music but with a first single it's got to be something that fans will love and Zombies is to different for it to do that."

------

The 12th of February saw the release of Fallen Angelz first single but the first few days saw no success with the charts.

Amelia was at the studio with her dad when Miami burst into the room, "Sorry to interrupt, Milly, turn on the radio," thankfully there is one in the studio, Brian turns it on and the rooms fill with Breakout.

They listen to the entire thing, the song came to an end and the radio presenter started talking Brian turns it up more, 'that ladies and gentlemen was the brand new single Breakout from the newest girl band on the block Fallen Angelz. Information tells us that Fallen Angelz is a young female rock band, introducing there four members as Brianna Macey on the guitar, Rosie Tate on the drums, Jessica Daley on bass and Amelia Mercury there lead vocalist. Yep, you heard that right Amelia Mercury is following in her father's footsteps, Queen legend and frontman Freddie Mercury. Breakout is their first-ever single and has already hit number 10 in the charts, their album Rock Angelz is set to be released later this month. I don't know about you but I look forward to hearing more.'

Brian turns the radio off and the room stood still for a moment, "Did that just number 10?" Amelia couldn't believe it, her hands are shaking.

Miami is just as shocked, "I didn't know about that but I haven't had the report yet."

Freddie beams catching his daughter when she jumps at him laughing, he couldn't be more proud of her, "I knew you would do it, Milly."

Roger laughs, "Do it, they've done more than that Fred, they've smashed it. Even our first single didn't do that well."