Meeting

I do not own the song.

On Wednesday the 1st of October, Terry, Freddie's driver when in London, picked Amelia up from school and took her to the airport to pick up the band. Amelia got changed out of her uniform on the way in case of any press so they wouldn't find out her school.

Queen has a private jet now so they didn't have to worry about the other travellers. Amelia raced to the gate as she got there Freddie and the others were already entering the airport but Amelia didn't stop running.

Fortunately, Freddie has anticipated her action drops his bag to catch her. He groans as her impact knocks him back a few steps but keeps his arms tight around her lifting her off the ground in a tight hug.

"I missed you, daddy." She wraps her arms around his shoulder hugging back, it had only been three weeks but it had felt a lot longer.

"I missed you too sweetheart. I could get used to this welcome but next time slow down a bit." Freddie kisses her cheek putting back on her feet.

"Do we get a hug?" Roger butts in.

"Why to ruin the moment uncle Rog." She grins hugging the other three.

They head to the car and as soon as their in Amelia bounced with excitement, "I have so much to tell you, dad."

Freddie beams, "I want to hear everything, is it to do with your band? I do hope so."

"Yes the band is complete, we took on Brianna and found our drummer."

"What's he like?" Roger asks assuming the drummer is male.

Amelia gave him a pointed look, "SHE! Is called Rosie Tate and she's brilliant. She auditioned with a section of don't stop me now and she nailed it."

Brian grins, "Do they know about us now?"

"Yes and Brianna nearly had an anxiety attack when I told her she would meet you. We nearly needed a new guitarist minutes after she accepted."

"Why?" He asks, frowning.

"She's terrified you'll think she's crap."

"I won't think that, if you say she's good I'll take your word for it but why does my option matter so much?"

"You're the reason she started playing the guitar, you're her idol." Brian blushed.

"Okay, this is getting to soppy when do we get to meet them?" John butts in.

"I'm not sure, soon I hope. I'll ask them at school tomorrow."

"Well we will be back in the studio from Monday to record the Flash Gordon soundtrack, why not bring them to the studio?" Freddie offers.

"Are you sure? How about next Friday after school?" She directed it to the other three.

Brian nods "yeah your visit might stop us from pulling each others hair out. Will they be able to do that day?"

"We usually have band practise after school on a Fridays anyway, we'll have a band road trip instead."

"Why not have band practice at the studio?" Roger suggests.

Amelia beams, "I like that idea."

They fell into a comfortable silence until John ask the question Amelia had been waiting for, "Do you have a name yet?"

"Yes we have a name though it took forever to pick, we are Fallen Angelz." She waited for their opinions.

Freddie gasps, "Oh that's a good name, I like it. I can't wait to meet them."