Concert

In the weeks after the school finding out Amelia's family, she was bombarded with questions about Queen. This lasted until mid-November when eventually the hype died down. Michael was put in isolation for a week and given a verbal warning.

Queen went back on tour a week later and Amelia went to stay with at the Deacons again, she really did love staying there. They are on tour in Europe and in the first week of December they have five concerts in England, on their last night in London Freddie invited Amelia and her friends to come and watch the show and hang out backstage.

When the school bell went the four girls meet up in the girl's toilets to get changed into their concert outfits.

They then head to the tube station. It took them about an hour to get to Wembley stadium. When they arrived Amelia headed them their V.I.P passes, they weren't really needed since the band's security guard recognised Amelia but it's better to be safe than sorry.

The band are playing around on stage when the girls found them, "Wow dad this place is huge."

Freddie turns around beaming, "This could be you, girls, one day." Amelia gave her dad a big hug.

Rosie laughs, "I wish."

"Do you need a hand setting up?" Amelia offers.

"If you girls about mind," the girls got to work.

Amelia's POV

I am sat on one of the black boxes to the side of the stage working on some homework since it's due tomorrow. I stopped to take my jacket off because it had gotten warmer back here thanks to the big heaters on stage.

Continuing in silence I notice a young blonde lad sat on a ladder not too far away. I noticed him because he keeps staring at me but not in a creepy way he couldn't be much older than 14.

When he looks at me again smiling this time, I return a shy smile. I look over my shoulder to see only Roger and Brian are still on stage the girls have gone to get some food and my dad and John are backstage somewhere.

"You with the stage crew? You don't look old enough to work here" I ask him.

"No your right I'm 12, my dad works here on the lighting rigs I meet him hereafter school sometimes since we live around here, it's on my way home. He gets a discount on concert tickets and I've wanted to see Queen for the longest time so he got me tickets for tonight's show. What about you? You don't look old enough to work here either" He got down from the ladder a sat on the box across from me.

It made me excited that he doesn't actually know who I am, if my dad were on stage he'd be over here like a shot scary this guy away. Apparently, I'm too young for a boyfriend, which isn't entirely untrue but there's no harm in talking to a boy.

"I'm 12 too so definitely not, I'm here with my dad too," that's not a lie, "I'm Amelia, you?"

"Ben." He smiles again.