Garden Lodge

We reached the 5K+ reads! Thank you so much and these rankings have made my day.

Amelia's POV

As soon as we left the station Jessica is in awe of the area I live in, "these houses are huge, Milly."

I smirk, "Wait till you see my house." Jessica squeal with excitement.

We reached my street and I can see the tall wall around my home, "Are we nearly there yet?" Jessica is so impatient.

I decide to tease her, "well this is my street lets see if you can guess my house." I told her to walk ahead of me and I would tell her when to stop.

So she picks up her pace and walks, when she got to the gate in the wall I told her to stop, "Is that your house?" she asks facing the house on the other side of the street.

I caught up with her, "no," I turn her around to face the wall, "This is my home."

She looks confused, "It's a wall."

I snorted, "My house is behind this wall," I put the code in and push the gate open. I go in first Jessica behind me, she gasps.

I close the gate and turn to look at her face, "Oh my god you live in a bloody mansion! How have you kept this a secret from me?"

She admires the Japanese inspired garden, it is beautiful now that dad has had it redone. I then remember our plan, "Jess you can admire the house after, I promise to give you a tour but the plan."

She snaps out of her daze and smirks, "Yeah, I'm ready."

End of Amelia's POV

------

They head inside, Jessica wanted to freak out about the grand staircase but she kept her cool, Amelia could hear loud chattering from the living room the entire family is here.

"Hi, dad!" Amelia calls out Freddie calls back as she removes her blazer and Jessica took her queue.

Shouting loudly for them to hear, "Oh my god Milly your bleeding!" Amelia had to face Jessica to stop herself from laughing.

Freddie was talking to Brian when he heard Jessica's shouts, the chatter in the room stops and he raced out to the hall everyone right behind him.

In the hallway, Amelia plays along, "What where? Oh my god, it's huge." She turns so her back is to Jessica but Freddie saw the red and he felt the colour drain from his face.

"Doesn't it hurt?" Jessica asks.

Freddie hurried to her side, "Let me have a look darling," she turns and he inspects the red mark. He noticed the 'blood' is dry and it clicks.

"Bleeding huh?" Amelia and Jessica's masks slip and they start giggling. "Does this hurt?" Freddie pokes his daughter's sides, "or this?" he repeats the action and starts tickling her.