Bully

P.s : the ages are the same as the last chap.

~~~~~°°°°~~~~~

Damian's P.O.V 

I am thinking about that student so I couldn't sleep... i have been in this school for a couple months, and everyone knows that I am the billionaire's son, so some students are so jealous and mean and a few are nice. 

The others are calm, I am this kind of students. I prefer being alone and most of the time I am in the library, reading a book. 

But a month ago everything changed, this kid, Jackson Smith he is 2 years older than me, and let me just say that he is the jealous and mean kind of students.

 He started bullying me and annoying me a lot! 

Why can't I just hit him or punch him? 

Well I can't because it will be suspicious, and everyone will start talking about HOW THE SON OF BRUCE WAYNE PUNCHED AN INNOCENT KID! 

Why can't I tell anyone, maybe a teacher or father or maybe one of my brothers ? I can't! They will start thinking that I am weak, and seriously, I am DAMIAN WAYNE-AL GHUL SON OF BATMAN AND TALIA, I won't get hurt by words!

Well at least I thought so... a few days ago he started getting to my nerves.

Flashback...

I was putting my books in the locker until...

Jackson Smith, I have no idea why but every time he sees me he starts to annoy me, call me names and more... but this time it was different.

 He was with two other boys and somehow he started using my weaknesses against me! 
"Oh look who it is ! The infamous DAMIAN WAYNE!" He said my name in a very loud voice and continued "So I was thinking ... who is your mom, huh?"
He said, I gave him no answer and decided to ignore him and walk up to my class but before I can reach the door handle, he held my arm and dragged me to the hallways, I could have freed myself easily but it would be suspicious. "WHEN I ASK A QUESTION U ANSWER!, NOW WHO IS YOUR MOTHER?!" He said angrily. "It's none of your business" I replied calmly. He pushed me to the ground, I didn't stand, he started laughing " Hey guys, looks like our little BILLIONAIRE friend has MOMMY ISSUES" he said as the other two with him started laughing, one of them said : "maybe he has family issues too, I mean his father and brothers, I MEANT STEPBROTHERS, barely spend time with him!"
The other on called Mike continued "Ya duh, I am sure that his mother threw him to his father's door and now he is just a stupid responsibility!" I felt my blood boiling as I heard him " Of course guys, he is just an idiot, with a family that doesn't want him, am I right ?" He asked sarcastically and continued " YOU ARE UNWANTED AND EVERYONE WILL HATE U FOREVER U HAVE NO FRIENDS, NO FAMILY, NO REAL BROTHERS BECAUSE EVERYONE REJECTS U"
He started laughing, ugh I can't stand this anymore his words started stabbing my heart, so I stand and push him to the ground and then I left trying to forget everything.

End of flashback

Father told me that he wanted to talk to me...

I knocked the door to father's office, "come in" he answered but something is telling me he is not the calm father I know. I entered to see him sitting on his chair "sit down Damian" he said,  I nodded " your headmistress called me she told me that a boy called Jackson Smith said that you pushed him and broke his leg, I am truly disappointed in you" he said angrily nearly yelling, But I had no idea his leg broke. "F-father I did no-t me-an to" as I said that I heard Jackson's voice in my ear. Am I wanted in this family ? Or am I just an accident? Mother rejected me and hated me, will father do the same ? I was drowned in my thoughts as much as I didn't know I was having a panic attack I could barely breath. I couldn't hear father! What was he saying?