Do I hate you? I

It was supposed to be a normal day.
But no...
It wasn't.

Damian woke up on a sound in his room, and the window is wide open.

Damian's P.O.V

I saw the window wide open. Someone wants to attack me, so I took the blade under my pillow, and said "Reveal yourself coward!"
I couldn't yell since the others in the manor are asleep. It was 5 a.m
"A coward?" A feminine voice asked chuckling.
But the voice... it sent shivers down my spine, it was too familiar.

And then the person came out of her hiding spot.

It was her... the woman I wished I will never see. The one who created me... and broke me... the one who abandoned me and betrayed me!

She was there standing in front of me... like nothing happened.

Did she really have the courage to talk to me? After everything she has done?

I had one thing on my mind right now "What are you doing here? What do you want!" I asked harshly. Like she always does.

"I am here to talk to you" she said calmly. But of course I didn't believe her.
"LIAR!" I yelled
"Son listen to m-" I cut her off
"STOP! STOP IT! Can't you get out of my life !!!??? Can't you leave me alone?!" I yelled tears forming in my eyes.
"I need to talk to you" she said softly, but I always hated this tone, she used to use it against me.
"There is nothing to be said" I said turning my back to her, because tears started going down my cheeks.
"Damian, son, I really need to talk"
"If you are trying to convince me to go back with you, then anything you will do won't work" I said, trying not to sob.

"No Damian, it's not this. Please let me talk" she said, it was unexpected for her to be pleading.

"FINE!"

"Damian... I- I am dying..."

~~~~~
There will be a part 2!
Sorry for the short chap tho!