MOVIE NIGHT : teen titans

Damian's P.O.V

B.O.R.I.N.G

We have just came back from patrol. And there was NOTHING! Only one robbery! Seriously?
Sometimes I miss Gotham...

We were all sitting in the living room. Koriand'rs and grayson came to visit us, currently, they are both in the kitchen making dinner. Kent and Troy are both on their phones, sitting on the couch beside me. Reyes and logan are arguing on who is the best .... robin..., totally me. Anyways, I was sitting with raven beside me, we were both reading books, while waiting for dinner.

"SERIOUSLY, DICK IS FOR SURE THE BEST ROBIN" logan yelled on top of his lungs.

"NO NO, JASON TODD WAS THE BEST." Reyes protested, donna decided to enter the conversation.
"WHAT ABOUT TIM DRAKE, HE IS FOR SURE THE BEST!"

"I am with Jaime! JASOOONN" conner said, as both kori and grayson entered the room.

"What are you all arguing about, this time?" Kori asked.

"About who is the best robin" raven answered her, chuckling.

"It's for sure me" dick said as he started looking at me.

"I think tim was the best" kori answered, making dick nearly fainted...

"Raven WHAT DO YOU THINK?" Gar asked.

"Well, I think they all did a great job, but shouldn't we wait until Damian finishes the robin mantle? So the voting will be more fair" raven said, making sense, unlike the others.

"Damian? Omg we forgot that damian is robin too" troy yelled

"Of course you did! Can't you change the subject?" I asked-yelled

Everyone nodded.

"So why don't we.... watch a movie! While waiting for dinner!" Kori suggested

"Ya!" Donna, gar and conner yelled
"That's a good idea babe" grayson said

Jaime and raven nodded, as I left the room... "where do you think u are going?" Grayson asked me.

"To my room, clearly." I said as I left.
"No you aren't going anywhere!" He protested
"Well, I have no intention in joining you nor you timewasting activities!" I said calmly.
"You are joining us, if you like it or not!" He said smirking
"What will make me join you?" I asked, glaring at him.
"Well... as you can see, there is this movie about you and bats, called 'batman's son', so it is about your history. And if you aren't here then we will be making fun of you all along the movie" he said, still smirking.

"Fine! But isn't there anything else except a movie ABOUT ME?!" I felt defeated.
"Dude.. that's the only movie we didn't watch!" Gar answered me.
I was glaring at everyone... "FINE!!!" I yelled.
"Oh finally" donna said as I sat down.

The movie started... (guys I will be describing the scenes in the movie Batman's son, I think you have watched it already... Anyways so the movie scenes aren't mine)

-in the movie:

Slade wilson attacked the league, killing ras al ghul, grandfather, I knelt beside him, I was going to revive him, but mother stoped me.
Then she took me away.
"Where are we going?" I asked
"To your father" she said.

-reality

"WOW, did your grandfather actually get barbecued? And were you crying?" Donna asked.
"Ya, but NO I DIDN'T CRY!" I answered. Tbh I did cry.
"And your mother is too hot ! Wait does she actually look like that?" Gar asked
"SHE DOES LOOK LIKE THAT, BUT I SWEAR IF YOU CALL HER HOT AGAIN I WILL KILL U " I answered glaring at him
"And did your mother take you to your father in this way?" Kori asked, she looked sad.
"Yes, she did" I answered

-in the movie

"Don't look so stunned father I thought you would be taller" I said looking at him

-in reality
EVERYONE WAS LAUGHING AT THIS SCENE
"WAIT HOW THE HELL DID THEY KNOW I SAID SUCH A THING, WERE THEY SPYING ON MY LIFE!" I asked.

"Wait you actually said 'Don't look so stunned father I thought you would be taller'" conner said trying to imitate my voice.
I nodded
"Who knew Damian wayne has a sense of humor!" Dick yelled
"Whatevar"

We arrived at the end of the movie, where I hug mother and say goodbye to her. It was kind of hard for me to watch the scene, since she is gone now, everyone was tearing up at this scene.
"Does your mother visit you" kori asked, this time she looked truly sad.
Her question made tears form in my eyes, I didn't know what to say
"Talia died a few years after these events, slade killed her too" grayson answered for me.
I was thankful to him.
There was an awkward silence...
"I-i am really sorry, I. Shouldn't have forced you to watch this, I forgot about this part..." grayson said feeling guilty
"Yeah we are sorry, for her..." raven said
"It doesn't matter, really... anywho.... maybe next we should watch something less... well.. batman related?" I said everyone laughed
"You better not tell father I said this" I said to grayson. He nodded

"So guys this time let's watch... star trek" gar suggested, we all agreed

I was curled next to raven, who was leaning on my shoulder, on the couch. Same for kori and dick, but they were sitting on the floor. Conner was sitting next to donna on the couch with gar and jaime under them on the floor.
We watched the movie, it was good... WE ALL SLEPT IN THE LIVING ROOM THAT NIGHT

i was cuddling with Raven...