SiCk BaBy BaT

@samaca030 requested this: hope you like it!

Damian felt like sh*t, he woke up with a headache and his stomach was aching awfully.

And just as he entered the bathroom, he went immediately to throwing up.

But Damian, being Damian, decided not to tell anyone. 

So he pretended to be ok. Damian changed and got ready for school. He wasn't letting a little fever stop him from leaving the manor.

But first, he had to go to breakfast, which also meant he had to face his father, brothers and worst of all, Pennyworth...

How was he supposed to go through this? 

Maybe he could pretend that he isn't hungry?

Why not? That might work... Well here goes nothing...

Damian went downstairs heading to the kitchen where his entire family was.

"Good morning Damian" Father greeted him.

Damian could barely talk, his throat was aching, and his voice felt sore, so he only nodded.

"Morning master Damian, I have made pancakes, your favorites," Alfred smiled at him.

Damian cleared his throat hoping his voice won't sound as bad, "Thank you Alfred, but I am not hungry"

That caught unwanted attention from the three older brothers,

Jason gasped "Did you just say no to pancakes?" his eyes got dramatically wide.

Dick asked in a worried voice, "Damian are you ok?"

"Declining a pancake offer is supersuspicious!" Timothy added.

"Your brothers are right Damian, you have never said no to pancakes." Bruce spoke.

"I am fine, I uh- wanted to be early for school today because I uh- I have a- uh a project with- Jon!" Damian smiled innocently, even though everything he has said was a lie.

Everyone looked at him suspiciously, "Alright then, you can leave now" Bruce declared.

"Thank you father, Alfred can we leave now?"

Alfred nodded, as the two headed to the door.

TIME SKIP > LUNCH BREAK AT SCHOOL

Damian was feeling worst, he could hardly walk, talk or stalk. He felt like throwing up. 

On the bright side, he didn't faint. While walking in the hallway, heading to the history classroom, he was met by the happy-go-lucky Jonathan Kent.

Amazing... now this day is getting better and better. He sighed.

Damian's POV

"DAMIAN! HIIII!!!" What the hell is he doing here?

"Jonathan" I said blankly. 

"Dude you look like... uh-"

"Shit?" I finished for him. The farmer kid gasped dramatically.

"MY MOM SAID THAT'S A BAD WORD!" I have no time for this...

"Look, Jon we can talk later, I am busy" oh shit... I called him Jon. I am really sick...

Sick... oh my god I am going to vomit...

"Sure can you call me today?" I heard him say.

"I DON'T CARE JUST GET OUT OF MY WAY!" or I will puke on your face