BROKEN I

WARNING : TORTURE AND ABUSE, SELF HARM, BLOOD... SUICIDAL THOUGHTS

ON WITH THE STORY...
~~~~~~
Flashback

"KILL HER YOU DISGUSTING BRAT ! KILL HER !" Talia yelled at her son.

"B-BUT I CAN'T, SHE SAVED ME! PLEASE MOTHER!" He pleaded her. She didn't answer, but instead gave him a slap that made him fall to the ground.
"It's ok Damian, I have never deserved to live anyway, kill me, and I will forgive you I promise," Akita said tears flowing from her blinded eyes.
"No, it's not ok NOOO!" Damian told her looking at his mother.
Talia held a gun and pointed it to Damian's head. "Kill her, or I kill you" she said her voice full of disgust and coldness. Damian was shocked, my own mother would kill me? Her son ? Damian thought. He then took his blade and looked at Akita for the last time. Closing his eyes, he stabbed her. By opening his eyes all he saw was blood and his blade stabbing her pure heart her eyes were shut and she was dead... "Take him to the torture room, and 48 hours of torture, without sleep, water, or food. Understood." Talia commanded not even bothered to look at her son. "Yes, lady Talia" one of the assassins said and took Damian, who, didn't bother to resist.

After 2 days of torture, Damian, who was only 5, was covered with scars, bruises, cuts and blood, and he had broken arms and legs. But it wasn't the first time nor the last one.

End of flashback

Damian POV

I remember that day; I remember Akita. I was climbing a mountain at age 5, and in the process, I broke my leg. I was going to get stuck there on the mountain forever. But Akita, a 14-year-old girl, found me and she saved me by healing my leg. She was blinded. But beautiful. She lived on the mountain with her grandmother. Who was also very nice?

I came to visit her every time I go climbing. But one day mother found out. And made me kill her. Because she always says 'love is a curse, a weakness. You should never love, nor care.'

I remember her every time I feel... alone.

She said she didn't deserve to live!! But no! I was the one who didn't deserve to live!

She may have forgiven me, but will I ever forgive myself ?
Maybe I should die. I mean I have been feeling my worst lately. I have done nothing this week except failure.

And failure means death.

Flashback '4 days ago' at the Batcave

Damian P.O.V

Today, I and father went on patrol but things got wrong. I disobeyed father and right now I am getting ready to be yelled at.

"DAMIAN. I told you to hide ! Couldn't you just hide?! Instead of nearly killing both of us because of you idiotic actions!" Father yelled at me. I got out of my hiding area and disobeyed father because while he was fighting, a man pointed a gun at him so I got out and saved his life! But of course he didn't realize that! So I decided to explain

" father I-" he cuts me off " I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU ARE GOING TO SAY, YOU ARE REALLY GETTING TO MY NERVES SO GET OUT!" He said. But I didn't obey, I wanted him to know that the only reason I did what I did was to save him! "Please listen f-father-"

"SHUT UP DEMON, I NEVER WANTED YOU NOR NEEDED YOU! GO!" He said, no he yelled.
I decided to give up, because his words were already breaking me.

END OF FLASHBACK.

Yes this happened, but this isn't the only reason I want to die there is more ...