HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAMI!

Guess what day is today? (If you have read the title then you already know) IT'S DAMIAN WAYNES BIRTHDAY! There is some damirae... cuz why not? ON WITH THE STORY:
It's Damian's 14th bd
Bold = author notes
¡°¡°¡°¡°¡°¡°¡°¡°¡

-In the titans tower-

Damian's P.O.V

I wake up at 5 a.m. as usual, I do my morning routine in my room. I go outside, but there was no one in the hallways. I usually hear Logan's snoring from miles away. But not today? I wonder where everyone is. I went to the training room, it was calm in the tower. I started training, and training and... more training.

After 2 hours of training, I need breakfast, usually Grayson would make us waffles and pancakes, and raven would make us the tea, but today there was no one and nothing to eat. Ugh.

I went to the living room expecting to see logan and reyes playing video games as usual. But no one was there! I am starting to get worried. Nah! Who am I kidding? This is the best day in my life! (Little did he know...) finally some peace! I went to sit down on the couch and watch a horror movie in peace.

-At the mall-

Author's P.O.V

the titans went shopping to get Damian gifts! It was his second birthday with them. But they couldn't celebrate with him last year because of some :
'technical issues with Lex corps'
Translation :
Lex Luthor attacked central city. again

So Kori, as the leader of the team, insisted or commanded to be exact, that the team has to celebrate and buy gifts for their teammate. The WORST teammate as gar said, getting a deadly glare from both Dick and Kori. 

Richard couldn't come, he was too busy....

DECORATING THE MANOR OF COURSE!
They planned the party there. As the batfam was shopping... in gotham. Dick, who has already bought his gift was DECORATING the manor with alfie.

Kori's P.O.V

I am toooooooooo exited ! I wonder if Damian is worried about us? (Ya sure he is, note the sarcasm)
"Damian's father is a billionaire who has everything! What are we supposed to get Damian if he has everything!" Conner said getting me out of my thoughts.

"He doesn't have everything con, just think about what he likes!" I said

"Does Damian like something?" Gar commented

"Sure! He likes tea, katanas... and more katanas, animals. Ummm and training stuff, also horror stuff and books" raven said. I never knew she knows that much about him! Damirae I guess. I thought with a smirk.
"How do you know a lot about him?" Donna asked. Raven blushed "we hang ou a lot so... that's how..." she said... still blushing.
"Thanks RAE THIS REALLY IS HELPFUL" gar said as he ran into a shop that had mugs, cups and spoons...
"Ya that is helpful!" Jaime said as he, too, ran into a shop. It was called 'love and pet', Conner followed him.
I, donna and raven got separated too. I decided to buy him a shirt... not creative but still good! (My mind wasn't working, I couldn't think of anything else)
Donna went to a shop that looked weirdly... creepy?
And finally raven went to a shop called 'sports'. I think she is planning on buying him training stuff...

~~~30 mins later!~~~

After shopping we all met at a nearby cafe.
"So everyone done?" I asked. Looking at each of the bags they were lifting, I wonder what they got him. Everyone nodded, so we headed to the tower! Now time for part 2 of the plan!

°|°|°|°|°
Meanwhile
-With the batfam at 'wayne malls'-

"Why are we DOING THIS!?!?" Jason asked the others who were too busy thinking about gifts.
"Because Damian is your brother" cass answered