COOK without a BOOK

Ages are the same as the first chap. Friendly chapter : no language, no angst, no lovy stuff
~~~~~~~~~

It was another normal day in the wayne manor. Wait no! In any normal day, Alfred would cook but this time it was a different story...

No one's P.O.V

Tim, bruce and damian were sitting in the living room, the others weren't even at the manor. Alfred was sick, nothing serious, but bruce insisted that he rests. It's been a week now. Everyday the poor people who lived at the manor had to eat dinner, lunch and breakfast that was made by WORLD'S WORST CHEF! BRUCE THOMAS WAYNE!. But not today!

"So, since we are all here, what are we making tonight for dinner?" Bruce asked his two sons.

"No offense but, NO MORE! I PREFER EATING FROM GARBAGE THAN EATING THE FOOD YOU MAKE!, CAN'T WE JUST GO TO A RESTAURANT OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT!" Timothy yelled nearly shattering the window's glass.

Bruce, who was processing his son's offensive words answered "first of all, my food isn't that bad! Try and taste dick's cooking and you will see! Second, as alfred said 'it's not healthy to eat fast food for every single meal!'" Bruce explained

"I agree about the dick part, but seriously it's no harm if you order fast food only for this dinner!" Tim said

Bruce shook his head and continued "No is no!"

Timothy gave up about the restaurant thingy, but he promised himself that he isn't EATING or DRINKING anything made by bruce tonight.

So he continued "fine! But why can't anyone else cook?"

"Jason, cass and you don't know how, dick is well... dick. And Stephanie and barbara refuse to cook anything, because of the last time!" Bruce said remembering the last time steph and barbara cooked, all the table and food went upside down. Because of a food fight.

While the two were arguing, Damian was reading his book, while listening to their childish conversation, even tho he does agree with drake, his father's food is probably the worst- no wait the second worst! Grayson's cooking is for sure the best at being the worst!

By clearing his throat, the two looked at him. "Did you forget something or someone father ?" He said, raising an eyebrow.

"You ? You are 12" tim said as he started laughing.

"Correction: I am 14 not 12!" Dami corrected

"Still Damian, not anyone can cook." Bruce said calmly

"Well, I am not anyone. And I can cook. I learned it from the league!" Damian said proudly.

"Ya bruce let him try! Maybe he will take dick's title away" tim said sarcastically.

Ignoring his third sons comment, he said "well Damian, I will let you cook. Just don't-"

"be dick" tim finished his sentence.

"Ya what he said" bruce said sighing.

"Ok?" Damian said feeling lucky that he has never tasted Dick's food before.

Damian went to the kitchen. And started working. He was planning on making :
Soup
Salad
meat Steak
Rice
Fries
And of course a desert.

---- in the living room

"Bruce are you sure about that ? Because if the microwave exploses, again, I will be making sure to find another house to live in." Tim commented

"Do you prefer a kitchen on fire or my food ?" Bruce said knowing that anything is better than his cooking (not dick's cooking tho)

"First option for sure!" Tim chose easily.