BROKEN II

Dick's P.O.V

I heard Bruce yelling for Alfred; he seemed worried, so I decided to check out what's happening. I went to Damian's room to see...

A NIGHTMARE! 

Dami... Damian my baby brother was covered in blood! And Bruce was checking his pulse "WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED!" I yelled making both Jason and Tim come running to the room. "WHAT IS THIS ! " Tim yelled wide eyed, "WTF WH-W-WHAT HAP-H-HAPPENED HERE!" Jason said looking at our baby brother covered in blood and cuts! It was the worst thing ever!

"I came to his room to talk, and when I entered, he was committing SUICIDE! He was going to kill himself, but... he fell unconscious of blood loss" Bruce explained tears covering his eyes. My little brother tried to k-kill himself? Why! WHY!??? Everyone was speechless... IT IS OUR FAULT... MY FAULT.

Tim's P.O.V

  Dami's body was a pool of blood and cuts! It was HORRIFYING! 

I may not seem to care, BUT I SWEAR I LOVE HIM, AFTER ALL HE IS OUR BABY BROTHER! DAMIAN Wasn't EVEN BREATHING! He can't be dead, can he? NO! Alfred came rushing as Bruce started explaining "I came to his room to talk, and when I entered, he was committing SUICIDE! He was going to kill himself, but he fell unconscious of blood loss" 

DAMIAN TRIED TO KILL HIMSELF! oh Dami I am so sorry... 

 both Bruce and Alfred went to the med bay I and the others stayed in the room "hey look are these letters?" I said taking one that had my name on it "guys I think these are ours! Read them" I said as they both started reading, 

Drake,

Firstly, I really respect you, and I care about you. Maybe I am bad at showing it, but I really love you. I wanted you to know that I am sorry for making you feel replaced. I really didn't mean it, I only wanted to be on father's side, and become robin! I meant no harm. I may be the blood son, but you are the son father needed and wanted. I am the opposite. Mother nor father need me nor want me, no one does to be honest. I ended my pain, by killing it.

 Damian.

I started crying.

Jason's P.O.V

Todd,

You always reminded me of myself, and that made me curious of knowing more about you, well maybe I have never asked, but sometimes I started fights with you only to see how you will react. I know that's stupid and I am sorry for everything; you were always right when you called me demon or monster, because this is exactly what I Am. I really care about you, even though I never show it to you. I love you. Even though you never did. I don't deserve a family like you.

 Damian

I was speechless.

Dick's P.O.V

Grayson,

With you it's really hard to explain, I have never wanted to disappoint you nor did I want to hurt you. If I did, then I am really sorry. Thank you for everything,
If it wasn't for you, I would have done this a long time ago. You showed me how to care, how to love and how to live. But sadly you were too late, I was already broken, Talia destroyed me before giving me to father. Now... I want you to know that I love you and I can't describe how thankful I am to you. 
P.S. : open my closet, I have so something for you