What a night

Ellie and I make it and step inside. It looked so beautiful. Golden with red,blue,green, and yellow lights all lit up making it feel more like a party as if everything is okay.

"This is amazing." I tell Ellie.
"I know. It's not the first time I've seen this. But it never gets old."

She takes my hand and leads me to the bar.
"Want anything?"
"Sure. Something not too strong but not weak either."
"Okay." Ellie chuckles.

My eyes keep looking around when it stops at a familiar female.

"Hey Val!" It's Dina.
"Dina. Hi."
"Glad you made it."
"Yea. I'm here. This place is amazing."
"I know right. I never miss out on these."

A guy behind the bar gives Ellie what she asked for. Then gave me a shot.
"Hey Dina." Ellie says drinking small amounts of her liquor.
"Hi. What you got there?" Dina says looking at her drink.
"Beer. You want it?"
"Sure." Dina says taking the drink.

I drank all of mine. It was good since i haven't had this in a hot minute.

Dina chugs the beer and goes back to the dance floor.
"She has a lot of energy."
"She really does."
"Hey can i have some more shots please?" I tell the bar tender.

He hands me two more. I drink it.

"Slow down Val." Ellie says smiling at my actions.
"I need to get my mind off of something." I remembered the last time I had any type of liquor was with Celeste.
"But can you just be careful?" Ellie says.
"I'll try. More!" I yell at the guy.

He hands me two more. I drink them both.

"Okay you should probably stop now."
"More!" I yell.

He only gave me one this time. I still drank it. I started feeling a bit woozy.

"Valentina." Ellie sounded serious.
"Come with me." I grab her hand and drag her to the dance floor.

I feel Ellie wrap her arms around my waist so i wrap mine around her neck as the music was starting to slow down

Ellie's P.O.V

Valentina was starting to get drunk and dragged me to the dance floor.

I wrapped my arms around her waist as the music got slower. It's nothing but a sign of a starting friendship. She wrapped hers around me neck.

"Are we friends?" I hear her say. Her breath smelled like alcohol.
"Yea. We are." I respond. She's definitely drunk now.

I feel her head lean against my shoulder. I just look at people who are starring at us. I ignore them and let my head rest on hers. I feel her pick her head up. She looks relaxed but also drunk.

"You're so beautiful." She say.

I pick up my head and look at her. She was serious. But i couldn't tell if she was really drunk.

"So are you." I smile not caring at all.

Valentina leans in and gives me a soft kiss on my lips. My eyes are still open and i look at the people who are starring back. At this point i don't care about anything else. I'm just glad she kissed me.

Our lips were touching for about a whole minute when Valentina pulled away and rested her head on my shoulder. I opened my eyes in shock. I also rested my head on her shoulder and closed my eyes.

30 minutes later

"Everything okay?" I look up at Jesse.
"Yea. Why?"
"Ellie, you've been smiling for the past half and hour."
"I have?"
"Yes."
"I'm just happy."
"Sure. You've changed since Valentina came. In a positive way."
"Is it obvious?"
"Of course it is."

I look at Valentina who is dancing with Dina. They are both drunk.

"We should probably get them to bed." Jesse says looking in the direction i was looking at.
"You are right. I'll take Valentina since she doesn't have a proper home."
"Okay. I'll take Dina then. Make sure to use protection if you decide to have fun with her okay?" Jesse walks away laughing.
"First of all we are friends! And i cannot get her pregnant!" I yell at him.

I walked behind him and got Valentina while Jesse got Dina.

"Hey baby." Valentina said while cupping my cheeks.

I quickly look at Jesse who mouthed,"Protection."

I flipped him off and turned my attention back to Val.

"You are drunk. Let's go." I say tugging at her arm.
"I don't wanna leave." She mumbles and almost trips over on nothing.
"Sorry. You have to." I bring her closer to me and pick her up.

I carry her over my shoulder and i walk out.

When i get to my house I close the door behind me and lay Valentina on my bed. I sit next to her and look at how beautiful she is. I look at her lips and lean down to her level. I put my lips on hers. Just a soft peck. For now.