Disastrous night

Ellie's P.O.V

"Val. Wake up." I lightly shake her.
"What."
"Wake up."

Shit. My arm fell asleep.

"Let's go get breakfast before it runs out."
"Oh okay."

Valentina and I get dressed into new clothes.

"Come on." I open the door for her.
"Thank you." Valentina says walking out. I slap her ass.
"Ow. Hey that was too hard." She says rubbing her butt cheek
"Sorry. Let's go."

We wait in line to get food.
"What are they giving us this time?" Valentina says on her tippy toes to take a better look.
"I dunno."

We get our food which was eggs and bacon and take a seat.

"This looks good." Valentina said.
"I got bored of it. But at least we have food." I said.
"True."

We both dig in and eat.

*At the party*

"It's still beautiful." Valentina says looking around before she looked at me.
"Just like you."

She smiled and i took her hand and lead her to where the bar was.

"You want a drink?"
"Just one. Remember last time?"
"Yup. Good idea."

I order our drinks and the bar tender handed me two shots. I give Valentina one and i drink mines right away. She does too.

"Heyy!" Dina says already a bit drunk.
"Hey Dina." Valentina says.
"Another one!" She yells at the bar dude.
"I think this should be your last one." Valentina suggests.
"I'm okay." She says drinking her shot.

She then goes into the crowd and finds a partner.
"You want to dance?" I ask Val.
"Sure why not." She takes my hand.

We walk to the dance floor and i wrap my arms around her waist. She wraps hers around my neck.

"Like the first time huh." Valentina smiles.
"Yea. But better."

The music changes from slow to an upbeat rhythm.

After about ten minutes of dancing non-stop we decide to stop and sit down at the bar for five minutes.

"That was fun."
"It was."
"Which one of you wants to dance?" Dina came.
"I'm too tired." Valentina says.
"Uh."
"Ellie go with her."
"I don't know."
"Just go." 

Valentina pushes me off my seat making me stand up then Dina grabs my hand and drags me into the crowd of sweaty people. The music was slowed down as if on purpose. She puts my hands around her waist and she puts hers on my neck.

"Hey Ellie." She says.
"Hey."

I look around.

"Every guy is staring at you." I say.
"Maybe they are staring at you." She says back.
"No. I don't think so."
"They are scared of you Ellie."
"Me? But I'm just a girl. Not a threat." I shake my head at the last part
"I think they should be scared of you."

I was somewhat shocked at her words. She looked at me and i looked at her. Her face started getting closer to mine. Then i felt her lips touch mine. She pulled back to look at me. But she connected our lips once again. I didn't know what to do. I kinda liked it but i don't know what to do. Holy shit Valentina!

Valentina's P.O.V

I saw Ellie getting dragged away from me by Dina. They were in the middle but i could still see them. Dina put Ellie's around her waist and she put her arms around her neck. I was starting to get vibes but they are just friends. They've been friends. They were talking, no not talking. Whispering in each others ears. That's when i saw it. Dina leaned in and kissed Ellie. They pulled back but kissed again. I didn't know if i should confront them or run away. Tears were getting in the way of my vision. Fuck it. I went up to them and yelled at Ellie.

"You made a promise to me but you broke it! How could you!?"
"No baby we-"
"No Ellie. I've got hurt so many times but this one.. Hurt more."
"Val-"
"Fuck you Ellie. You'll never seen me."

I lock eyes with Ellie for a whole four seconds and run out of the place. I run to the house to gather everything that's mine. I come across to the bear Ellie gave me. I throw it at her bed and walk out.

Ellie's P.O.V

Fuck. She didn't let me explain. I was about to walk out after her when Seth from behind me said.

"This is a family event!"
"Sorry." Dina said scoffed then laughed. I just smiled at him.

Seth just looked at me.

"Sorry!" Dina said more serious
"Remember next time there's kids around." Seth said as Dina took my hand and tried to walk away.
"Yeah like you're setting such a great example."
"Oh just what this town needs, another loud-mouthed dyke."

Dina and I were about to walk out when i heard him say that. My smile faded and i turned around to look at him furiously.

"What the fuck did you just say?!" I said making "fuck" stand out. I walked closer to him pointing my finger at him
"Ellie Ellie." Dina tried to calm me down.
"Hey!" Joel stepped in.

"Get the hell outta here." Joel pushes him back.
"Get your hands off me." Seth got closer to Joel.
"Hey!" Maria got in between them.

"Enough." She looked at Joel.

"Come on you let's go for a walk." Maria took Seth away.
"What about them?" Seth looked at me.
"Worry for yourself."
"Let's get you some fresh air." Another man escorted Seth out.

"You alright kiddo?" Joel walked to me.
"What is wrong with you?" I blurt out.
"He had no right-" I cut him off.
"And you do? I don't need your fucking help Joel." I straight up say it to him.
Joel looks around and at me'"Right." He says and walks away. I look at him as he disappears. Then i remembered. Valentina! I was so distracted by this fucking problem that i forgot of my current situation. This gave her enough time to leave camp. What the fuck is happening and what do i do?