reunited

Ellie's P.O.V

Dina and I were being chased by a ton of clickers, runners all of them. Then we found a theater. A lot happened. Dina found out I was immune. I also found out she is pregnant. And since she is pregnant she stayed at the theater. I went to look for Tommy alone.

A while after

"Hillcrest." I read a sign.

"Is this the right place?" I say then I get scared by something exploding.

"This is definitely the right place."

I put away the map and run towards the explosion. I hear gunshots.

That is definitely Tommy.

I see a store and run inside. I look out the window and there was two people with a dog.

The dog barked at my direction.

"Shit." I run away.

I hide behind the door. The dog keeps following my scent.

I go through a small tight space between the walls. I walk out and see a fence. I climb over it. I hear infected. I shot at them all. Hope no one heard. I keep going and run up a few flight of stairs.  When i reach the top i hear a bigger explosion.

"Oh shit."

I hope Tommy did that. I walk inside a store and get jumped by an infected.

"Get the fuck off me!" I yell.

I kick it back and shiv it. It falls to the ground. I look at it and see it has a bow stuck to it. I try to take it off and when I do I fall down.

"Cool." I say putting to bow behind me. I come out the building and I get spotted.

"Over there!"

I hear gunshots shoot past me. I run away shooting or killing anyone on my way. I jump down.

"Don't let them escape!" I hear.

I keep running and jump out a window and land on the grass. When I stand up someone behind me covers my mouth. I try to break free but I can't.

"Shh." I hear a familiar voice.

I calm down and the person let's go of me. I breathe heavily and quickly look behind me. I look at the man's chest.

"What the hell are you doing here?" I say looking at Jesse's eyes.

Valentina's P.O.V

Jesse and I have found Hillcrest.

"What is this place?"
"Says Hillcrest. Let's go take a careful look around."

Jesse and I are dating now. This happened randomly but I like it.

"There!" Someone yells.

"Oh shit!" I scream.

Jesse takes my hand and runs inside an old laundry place.

We run and shoot anyone in our way. To make it short we blow up a car full of men and woman. And that caught other people's attention. So we hid behind a fucked up house. Then we see someone jump down. Jesse recognized this person quickly because he grabbed her and covered her mouth.

It was Ellie.

She slowly turned around.

"What the hell are you doing here?" She says.
"Think I'd let you do this on your own?" Jesse said.

I just stood there looking at Ellie.

"Jesse.."
"Where's Dina?"
"She's safe. She's just sick."
"What kind of sick?"
"She's fine."