Finally home

Valentina's P.O.V

I was looking at a fence. All around was fully grown grass. Ellie opened the gate for me, as I walked in I felt weird. She closed the fence. We didn't say a thing. Ellie turned around to look at a house. She was still, she sighed and began walking. I walked behind her looking around. We walked up a few steps to the front door. I looked in through a window and saw nothing. I was confused. Ellie opened the door and walked in. She looked to the left all the way to the right. She sighed and walked along. We walked upstairs and went to a room in the left. I saw a bed. Nothing on it just a bed. Ellie looked around and walked out. She went across the hallway to a room in the right. She opened the door. There were a ton of paintings and drawings. Ellie looked down at a guitar case. She took off her backpack and kneeled down and held something, I couldn't really see what it was. She threw it aside where more things were piled up. She opened the guitar case and took out the guitar. She stood up and sat on a chair. She positioned her fingers and played a very short tune. I looked at her and out the window. She also looked outside. She spaced out for a moment but snapped back to reality. She stood up to place the guitar against the wall.

"Are you sure this is where you said Dina was at?" I asked.

Ellie slowly turned her head to look at me,"yeah."
"Then why us it empty?"
"She left me.." Ellie looked down.
"No Ellie. You left her."
"Valentina.. Don't."
"She left because she knew you were going to die while you were looking for Abby."
"Well I'm here. Still here alive."
"She didn't know that." I furrow my brows.
"Yeah."
"Come to think of it.. If we didn't go after Abby. She would of slowly died brutally."

Ellie looked at me a nodded.

We both walked downstairs into the kitchen.

"Are you going to leave me too?" Ellie said.

She was leaning against the counter looking out the window. Ellie looked so heartbroken but at the same time it looked like she felt nothing.

I didn't respond. Should I leave her? Or should I stay?

Hii y'all! So the end of this book is near. Tell me what you guys think Valentina should do. Comment right now on here.