Simp

(Artist is Vsasha on the book cover and the skin above is you but that's only if you can't think of any skins^)

"You gonna start the stream now?" My friend Jayden asked me as he spins in his chair. I looked at him while smiling a little.

"I'm starting the stream." I move my mouse onto the button and clicked it. Not even a few seconds later I could already see the viewers flooding in.

"Hello! Yes, welcome." I say while seeing my chat being spammed with greetings.

"So how you feeling about today?" Jayden runs around in circles with his stupid skin.

"I wanna win."

"Doesn't everyone." Jayden crouches in front of me and starts circling me.

"You are pretty hyper today." I laughed seeing he would keep following me around everywhere I went.

"I'm excited bro and I also reached 700k!" He excitedly says.

I gave him a thumbs up on his goal to 700k. Running around seeing many well-known YouTubers. Like Skeppy and PrestonPlayz? Jayden follows me around making comments on how some of these YouTubers that were participating were his childhood.

"Oh look it's Woofless!" Jayden smiled.

We both go in front of Woofless and started doing a stupid dance. I understand why he walked away when he noticed what we were doing.

"You made him walk away Y/n" Jayden pouts.

I gasp at him.

"I did not!"

Jayden laughs at my reaction as he runs away from me. I started chasing him but stopped since I was too lazy to continue chasing him anymore.

"So anyway... Who do you think I should keep my eye on during this event Jayden?" I asked him knowing that someone is probably gonna be extremely good at Minecraft.

"I have no idea."

I sigh not knowing why I even asked Jayden in the first place. I look in chat seeing someone had said to join game 1. Telling Jayden to go to game 1 he quickly does so.

"We gotta stab everyone in hunger games, bro," Jayden says while running around. I agree with him. Once it had started we both ran away from mid and went to the chest routes. We both had memorized them by now so we knew that we would probably win or do decently good.

I opened a chest and find a stone sword and 2 arrows. Sighing at the items I had gotten we continued running.

"Bro someone died already." Jayden snorts.

[X] Woofless eliminated jschlatt-

We both continued running only for the server to go down.

ShotGunPlays: I HD FULL DIAMOND

"Lies," Jayden said.

Technoblade: jschlatt revived

I laughed at that. Yeah, why did I even laugh at that? Everyone was confused but most of us just continued running in circles again. Reading chat seeing many compliments from my fans.

"I know I am," I reply to all of the compliments.

Of course, more waiting had happened. Jayden and I were trying to keep the conversation we had going until we eventually became quiet and bored. Finally, someone said to join map 2 which I and Jayden had already done.

"Eeeww I don't like this map." Jayden gags.

"Me too man." I sigh.

The map was called breezy and I just don't like it that much.