chapter 1

_-* SHUICHIS POV *-_

Black,

All I can see is black.

Is this what death feels like ?

Who would have thought it be so,

Quiet.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_- L O A D I N G -_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
"-chi?"

"-ichi?"

"-uichi?"

"SHUICHI HELP !!!"

"WHOS THERE !!"
I flung myself forward in panic, unable to see or hear anything around me. All I could hear was ringing, loud ringing and the echos of a strange figure screaming for help.

My eyes snapped open.
A bright white light shone directly into my hazel eyes and I quickly recoiled and shut them by instinct.
"Shuichi? Are you awake?"
I heard a feminine voice call my name, it didn't sound familiar however it had a smooth yet cold tone to it.

I tried opening my eyes again, having adjusted slightly to my surroundings. I still didn't know where I was, how I was alive or who was talking to me.

After considering my situation I slowly straighten up and scanned my surroundings.
I seemed to be laying down in a hospital room. A blue plaque was on the wall above the bed where I was laying saying 'Shuichi Saihara Utimate Detective.'
A wide window to my right, showed a city down below bustling with cars and people that looked like ants. We must be up high. I thought as I looked to my left.

A women with long, light purple hair stood before me. Her face was slender and feminine, with cold purple eyes that stared back at me with no hint of emotion. She crossed her arms formally, the black and white lab coat rustled it was the only noise in the room as of now. A small smile appeared on her thin lips as she walked towards my hospital bed, sitting down and facing me.

"Do you remember your name? If you do please recite it." The women said in a formal tone.

"Yes, my name is Shuichi Saihara. I'm 17 years old and I am the Ultimate Detective." I recited pushing my dark blue hair out of my face.
"If you don't mind me asking miss, where exactly am I? What's going on?"

"I ask you not to interrupt me, I'll let you ask questions after I have finished." She said curtly, fixing her lab coat and staring back at him.
"I don't believe I have introduced myself. I'm Kyoko Kirigiri a worker here at team Danganronpa and a former participant and survivor of a previous virtual reality killing game. Now, I am here to keep an eye on you, as I myself have gone threw the traumatic events you have, I want to help you with whatever issue the game has caused for you and help over come it so you may go back to living a normal life."

She paused pursing her lips and allowing the information to settle in my still very confused brain. I gave her a nod and she continued never dropping her formality.