Chapter 14

•* KOKICHIS POV *•

The figure in the door, entered my room and stood in front of me. Nervous and clutching his shirt, the person I had least wanted to see at this present moment was standing in front of me. I knew exactly why he was here. I knew why he shuffled uncomfortably or tried to find his words, I knew why and it scared me.
He stepped forward and I moved backwards.
His somber face fell into shadow and he withdrew with reluctance knowing full well why I had reacted in such a way.
"Kokichi?" Came a small mutter from beneath the long, dark blue hair that bathed his face in shadow.
"I'm assuming...you found out as well." He said with dread although he knew full well of my answer.
My silence confirmed his question.

"I-I would have never thought that the person I love the most, the person I might have been willing to open up to and open my heart to, is the one who forced me be here right now."

My voice was choked, no threatening of tears, no out burst of emotion, just raw, petrifying emotion.

"Kokichi I didnt know-"

"Save it."

I told my body what to do, my legs started moving across the silky sheets of my bed and slipped off onto the floor, my bony arms heaved myseld upright and i stood.
I Stood for the first time since I had woken into this hell.
Out of pure rage, pure anguish, my body had finally connected with my mind.
One step,
The boy moved backwards.
Two step,
The boy had reached the wall.
Three steps,
Kokichi was standing in front of Shuichi.

"Get out." I spat, spit launching itself from my mouth and latched onto Shuichis face.
"Kokichi plea-"
"OH I DONT SUPPOSE YOU UNDERSTAND DO YOU?!" I shrieked with pure rage, my arms raising themselves into the air as I cried.
"DO YOU WANT ME TO EXPLAIN? YOU WANT ME TO MAKE YOUR FEEBLE, PITIFUL MIND UNDERSTAND?"

"Please list-"

"For two months, two months I have been hurting, aching, dying, in this pure white room. The slightest movement making me flinch and cower, the slightest touch making me curl up into a ball and cry. You have no fucking idea Shuichi. Not being able to stomach the small plate of food is brought to my bed side, nearing throwing up at the sight of my own hair that had been ripped from my scalp by my own two hands litter the floor.
Now what.
Well I'll tell you mister detective.
I FOUND OUT THAT THE REASON IM IN THIS SHIT PIT THE REASON I HAVE BEEN CLOSE TO SUICIDAL FOR THE LAST TWO MONTHS, ALMOST DYING 5 TIMES AND NOT HAVING THE STRENGTH TO EVEN MOVE MY FUCKING LEGS, IS THAT MY SWEET SWEET CRUSH, MY SWEET DARLING SHUICHI KILLED MY FATHER AND MANIPULATED MY SORRY ASS INTO JOINING A FUCKING KILLING GAME!"
My tears and my screams rang out into every corner of the room, my face contorted in an anger I had bottled up for so so long.
My head snapped around to look at the person I loved and loathed the most.

"So don't tell me to listen Shuichi Saihara because I'm not inclined to listen."

Shuichis eyes welled up, he began shaking and soon he fell to the ground, his back sliding against the wall as he lowered himself pitifully onto the floor.
"I-I didn't want this, t-that wasn't me, what i would do to S-stop this." He repeated, choking and crying on his own feeble words.
I stared at the sorry sight of the man I had once loved with no remorse. Slowly, I lowered myself to his level, forcing his face to look at mine with a strong grip on his jaw.

"You don't mean that Shuichi, after all that person, is you."

"Stop...stop..stop.stop"

"You are the reason for all of this. You are to blame! Dont you get that Shuichi!" At this point I was laughing.

"YOU TORTURED AND ABSUED ME SHUICHI! HOW DOES IT FEEL! HOW DOES IT FEEL TO KNOW THAT DEEP DOWN YOU ARE A MURDERER!"
A shrill, manic laugh escaped my lips and Shuichi cried out in sorrow. His sweaty and tear stained hands grasped for the door handle, as he heaved himself up from the floor with such haste he tripped and fell, crying into the floor.

"Your pathetic. Your leaving me alone again arnt you." I said stoned face as Shuichi was centimetres away from leaving my grasp.
"It's like you said my beloved,
Your alone Kokichi, you always will be."

"Y-Your not alone Kokichi, and you will never be alone. I want to fix this, please let me fix this."

"But our relationship is just how it used to be now isnt it?" A smile pierced my lips.
"This is what you wanted right? Me emotionally vunerable, you being able to do as you please to me?"

As I felt my legs about to give way, I stumbled back onto the bed, sprawled out and helpless.
"Go on Shuichi, this is what you want right?" Poison was dripping from my mouth as I spoke.

The boy in the door way clutched the door, seeing me in such a state must have awoken his past self and he fought the urge to approach.

"NO KOKICHI THIS ISNT RIGHT!" He yelled finally after a painful silence.
"I wont let this happen. NEVER again. And if it does

Please kill me."

And with that, he closed the door behind him.

word count: 939

n o t e s :

Oh how I love angst! Anyway hope you enjoyed the chapter !!