b.5

"Can I open my open my eyes now?" I whined, trying too see through my blindfold.

"Actually," Spencer called out next too me as he drove the car. "I think you mean may. You see, you can physically open your eyes, and you don't have too ask permission for that. Though, when you say may, you are asking for permission,"

I laughed.

"Alright Spencer, I get it. You're smarter than me,"

Spencer had told me this was a surprise for my birthday. We had been driving in the car for over 20 minutes too god knows where.

A few minutes later, I felt Spencer's hand tap my thigh. "Okay, now I'm going too help you out of the car," I heard his door open, then it was silent. Next, my door opened, and I felt Spencer tug on my shoulders, pushing me towards him and out of the car.

Once I was out of the car, I stood next too Spencer, his hand on my hip as we faced something. "We're here," He whispered into my ear, sending shivers down my spine.

My fingers crawled up too the mask covering my eyes and pulled it down. I blinked a few times, then was able too register the image in front of me.

A pet shop. It was light blue and small, but I could see workers milling around and puppies, kittens, hamsters and whatever in their cages through the glass.

A few seconds later I was able too realize why Spencer brought me here.

"Wait," I looked at him, my eyes open wide. "Seriously?"

Spencer smiled then nodded. I looked back at the store and grinned.

"You," I said, turning too back to Spencer and giving me a peck on the cheek. "are," Another peck. "the" Another. "BEST!" The last kiss was bigger.

Spencer was grinning like a mad man when he led me into the store. I bit my lip as I looked around the store, gazing upon the animals in it.

"Pick one and we can bring it home!" Spencer said behind me.

I spent maybe an hour playing win the animals, scratching their heads and their bellies. I was becoming so attached.

Finally, I came across one specific puppy. He had big brown eyes and a black fur. He was located in the very back of the store, and was the last cage in the line of puppies. I knelt my his cage and read the tag on his cage.

"Maximus," I mumbled the name, then looked back at the pup. He came closer too me and put his nose too the cage, sniffing me.

Spencer knelt beside me, looking at the puppy. "He seems too like you," He said when I put my hand over the cage door pet the puppy, whose tail started too wag.

"I think he likes you too," I chuckled as the pup advanced too Spencer. There was a bond between the three of us, kind of a strong one, too. I licked my dry lips.

—————————————————————————————————————————

An hour later, Maximus was sniffing mine and Spencer's shared apartment, getting used too the unfamiliar area. Spencer and I watched his intently as Maximus rubbed up against the couch leg.

I leaned into Spencer, who immediately wrapped his arms around me protectively. I snuggled into his chest and sighed, feeling his warmth surround me.

I felt Spencer place his chin on top of my head, obviously enjoying my company.

"I don't know what I would do without you," I mumbled into his chest. "You give the best presents,"

Spencer chuckled. He began to draw lazy circles with the tip of his finger on my back. "Well in that case, you give the best time in bed,"

I pulled away from Spencer and smacked him lightly. He was grinning, obviously satisfied that his words made an affect on me. I was smiling too, thought, seeing as though his statement was funny.

I leaned back into Spencer, whose grip around me tightened. I snuggled back into his chest.

"You do give the best sex though," He said, giving me a kiss on top of my head. I laughed. A second later, I realized he wanted too say something else.

"What, you want a demonstration, Pretty Boy?" I giggled, looking up too see his reaction. His cheeks were the color of red roses. "Yes or no question."

Spencer looked down at me, searching my eyes, trying too figure out if I was serious. "Yes,"