c.1

- How He Amuses You Every Single Time You're Together -

- He takes you to a museum.

-Then he points out all the information the museum had gotten wrong during the tour. 

-He brings you flowers every day, with little notes attached, such as:

-Do you know that hugging your partner is stress relief? Anyways, I'm free for hugs all day.

- He also bought this necklace for you. It had four beads, and you and Spencer attatched a new one for every year you've been together.

- He does some of your paperwork for you during work. 

- "It's no biggie. Plus, you haven't slept in twenty hours. I can handle it!" 

- "How many energy shots have you taken today?"

- "Not that it matters. Go home, rest I'll be there soon."

- He makes sure you feel your absolute best during your period, even if your intestines feel like their being moved around inside your stomach. 

- He brings you coffee every morning! Doesn't matter if you already have one. 

- He treats your friends kidnly, no matter how much he hates them.

- He listens too your rants.

- Then magically turns into a free therapist.

- "And how did that make you feel?"

- "Like shit, Spencer!"

- "Right,"

- He calls you beautiful every chance he gets. He always loves too see you smile. 

- He remembers your faviorite fast food place order, and when you're down, he brings it too you.