Prologue : Facebook

Who are you and what do you want from my husband?

Rachel Clifford.
09/02 opened.

Listen here little girl, this isn't South Africa or India or whatever shit-hole country you come from. This is America, polygamy is not a thing here. Leave my husband alone. If you have any self respect for yourself, stop it. I've seen your messages. Your naked pictures, your attempts to be sexy acting a fool for a married man. I understand, you're blinded by the New York lights and being far from home. Rather you focus on what you came here for and that is college not your English professor. I will not hesitate to have you expelled and taken back to whatever Indian African village you came from. Listen and listen good, Karishma Naidoo... I'm not one to be messed with. You're far too young for this. I beg of you if you know what's good for you. Leave him alone. Find boys your age! For goodness sake, he is nine years older than you. Find little boys your age, it's not that hard. Have some self respect and stop meddling in a married man's life. I'm tired, I'm exhausted.

Rachel Clifford.
12/03 opened.

I know he is with you.

Rachel Clifford.
26/04 opened.

You made him miss his daughter's birthday, just how heartless are you? I hate you. I've never met you but I hate you Karishma. You're a slut with no morals. You're pathetic. How do you sleep at night knowing you're a home wrecker?

Rachel Clifford.
16/05 opened.

Stop harassing me. Hunter told me you're in the process of a divorce. He can do as he pleases.

Karishma Naidoo
18/05 opened.

He really has you on a leash if you think that's true. I feel sorry for you. It's not Hunter, it's Mr Clifford little girl.

Rachel Clifford.
18/05 opened.

K.

Karishma Naidoo
18/05 delivered.