27. He is an asshole

Hunter: I miss you.

Karishma: I miss you more.

Hunter: when can I see you?

Karishma: maybe right after class if you aren't busy?

Hunter: I could spare 15 mins before my next lecture...

Karishma: that's good enough, considering we haven't had time to be around each other with how busy we both are.

Hunter: I know, I will make time for us.

Karishma: I know...

Hunter: look at me

Karishma: why lol?

Hunter: I just want to stare at your face without you looking down.

Karishma: you do realize we're in a room full of people? I can't be sharing eye contact with my professor that would be weird.

Hunter: hey! I thought I was your boyfriend.

Karishma: not anymore ;)

Hunter: you used me 😭

Karishma: yeah it was nice

Hunter: me or my dick?

Karishma: both

Karishma: it was really nice

Hunter: yeah it was

Karishma: I wish I could sit on your lap

Briefly looking around, Hunter smiled luckily he caught her eyes amongst the crowd of students. They immediately broke eye contact when they realized they were doing it again. Karishma could not stop thinking about it; about them together. She tried to not give it too much emotion knowing where that would lead to but what if it was already there. What if she was already head over heels in love with him. He stood slightly leaned over a desk, typing something before sliding his phone in the back pocket of his black slacks. He continued on to explain the next slide on the projector. Karishma had this stupid grin on her face the whole time. She watched the way he spoke, his body language; the way he looked at her from time to time. His jaw clenched to perfection. He was good at his job, there was never a student who could call him boring or annoying. He knew how to catch a young person's attention. He knew how to make everything entertaining for those with a short attention span. She had a short attention span only because she often thought about how they had moved to the next level of their relationship and had sex. It might not have been a big deal to someone else but it meant a lot to her.

Hunter: you can if you're wearing a skirt

Karishma: what would I be sitting on?

Hunter: idk you tell me

Karishma: idk lol

Hunter: squeeze your thighs together

Karishma: not here

Hunter: I have a limited amount of time 15 mins, I need to warm you up.

Karishma: pls stop ☺️

Hunter: stop what?

Karishma: looking at me, look around do something that won't make it too obvious.

Hunter: well frankly I enjoy looking at you...

Karishma: I have no option but to look at you. that's the difference