14. Just trust me

After the kiss, she was conflicted. She liked it but she didn't like it. He was married, he was her professor, he was married. She liked the kiss but but— he was married. It seemed as if the more they tried to avoid each other, put boundaries, be decent nothing worked. They intrigued each other, it had been such a short amount of time.

As an English lecturer, Hunter had an upfront desk just at the front of the lecture room. He also had a private office in Hofstra University. One that was closed off, one that students could visit when they needed to have a private word with him be it on their portfolio or grades overall. It was allowed, to visit a lecturer's office. No one saw it as unjust.

Telling herself she would speak to him privately about the matter. Karishma wanted to tell him that, it wouldn't happen again. She wanted nothing absolutely nothing to do with a man who is fully committed to another woman and has been for years considering they had a three year old little girl. Hunter wanted to tell her the same thing. He was sorry for his actions and wanted to inform her that it would never happen again. None of that worked none of that came to pass as Karishma awkwardly sat back on his cleared mahogany desk with her legs open, waiting for him. Her skinny jeans had been thrown on the other side of the room inside out. Hunter scrambled around his office draws, cabinets, shelves looking for condoms, Karishma had refused to do it without one. There was nothing else that scared her as much as the thought of unplanned pregnancy. The thought made somber enough to not be as wet anymore. Hunter knew he wouldn't find anything, his wife had an IUD immediately after the birth of Hailey. It was a form of birth control that could last even twelve years until they decided on a second child. He didn't have any need to walk around with condoms.

"I can pull out..." He went back to standing in between her thighs. He caresses her neck and worked his way down to her opening. Having already ate her out and given her, an orgasm. He was desperate to finally be able to feel her. She was already so tight around his fingers, he wondered how much more around his manhood. He did not mean to compare but he found himself comparing. His wife had never been blessed in the boob department, after the birth of Hailey they just fell. He loved her regardless but now seeing Karishma's innocent full body, that had little to no experience. She had only been with one man. Her breasts were so full and perky pressed against his chest. Her behind matched the size of her chest. He felt so needy and desperate for her. They had never gone this far. He was already so hard for her touch. Inexperienced, she stroked his manhood back and forth. Her hands were warm and soft. He could tell she was shy and didn't know what she was doing. He didn't mind as he kissed her, biting on her lower lip she moaned lowly; knowing this was still University property.

"...no..." Karishma finally managed to let out. "We can't do it if there are no condoms. I don't want to risky anything."

"Just trust me, I will pull out and if anything happens... we can take plan b."

Karishma shook her head, standing her ground. She could hear her mother telling her about her pregnant cousin and she knew that's the very same way they'd speak of her if she made any mistake. A part of her didn't want to disappoint him. He was so hungry as if he hadn't had sex in a long while or maybe he was only hungry for her. Deciding he would respect her decision. He didn't pester her anything. They kissed for a bit as he fondled her breasts, sucking on her nipples; it seemed he had a thing for boobs. It was clear he loved them. Getting close it was tempting, she was already so moist. His manhood pressed against her opening. It felt nice. They kissed savagely and hungrily almost breaking the rules and boundaries. Hunter only needed one push and it would be in. Coercion of sex was considered rape. He did not want that especially with the circumstances between them. The tip mistakenly went in, she moaned holding onto the collar of his shirt as he was half dressed. She had never had skin to skin contact. It felt so intimate and— she knew having sex with him without a barrier would only make her instantly fall inlove. As much as he was tempted to fill her up. It felt so good how she stretched around his girth. Giving her a chaste kiss on the cheek. He pulled the tip out. Coercion of sex was rape and she had told him she did not want to have sex without a condom. He had to respect that. He couldn't convince her of anything. If she wanted to and felt safer with a condom then so be it. He promised himself that he'd buy condoms. He had not done that in years ever since he got married. It rather reminded him of his frat days. As much as the tip had felt so good, Karishma was glad he had not gone further and respected her wishes. Karishma felt as though she had been the only one to benefit. She felt selfish but Hunter quickly convinced her. "...hey...hey... don't worry about it. I ate you out because I wanted to. You don't have to do anything you are not comfortable with okay?"

She remained silent. The more he spoke to her this way. The more she found herself falling deeper and deeper into his web. She did not want to fall inlove with him. She knew it was wrong but he was just so perfect. He was handsome, he had a great body, he was one to think before talking, he said the most perfect things in any situation. If he wasn't married perhaps things would have been different. She was still learning to love herself but when Hunter looked at her and the way he touched her, she felt she had nothing to be ashamed of. He made her feel like her body was exquisite. He was well endowed and he knew it. Not too much but it was perfect. The girth and length were suitable not too excessive. The veins when he was hard... and the way the tip shined with evidence of having been in her not fully but even for just a second.

Suddenly there was knock on the door. She panicked, immediately jumping off his table to get her clothes that were tossed all over the room. Hunter adjusted his standing member before tucking in his formal shirt into his black slacks.

One thing that held Karishma back from fully going in was the thought— 'did he do this with every student and she was just another?"

"Clifford, we're going to grab lunch—" Karishma noted it was Professor Benjamin Byers, he was Imani's sociology lecturer. She had seen him around quite a bit whenever she was waiting for Imani.

"I'll catch up with you soon... just finishing up this—"

"Alright then." with that footsteps faded into none existence. Hunter and Karishma knew in that moment it was wrong but it excited them. They knew it wouldn't end here. Hunter would buy those condoms and give both of them what they were yearning for. He wanted her so badly, especially when she stared at him with those doll eyes. The mole on her up lip, he thought it was the sexiest thing to exist.

20 votes + 12 comments