22. 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘱𝘢𝘴𝘵.

Unknown number: Hi

Unknown number: before you block me again, I made you this playlist. I understand if this is really the end which it probably is, I just want you know that, what I felt and still feel for you was real.

Unknown number: Under Control by the strokes. That was our song remember?

Unknown number:
I don't want to waste your time,
I just want to say -
I've got to say,
We worked hard, darling
We don't have no control
We're under control

I don't want to do it your way,
I don't want to give it to you, your way.
I don't want to know...

I don't want to change your mind,
I don't want to change the world.
I just want to watch it go by.
I just want to watch you go by.
We were young, darling
We don't have no control
We're out of control

I don't want to do it your way,
I don't want to give it to you, your way.
I don't want to know...

I don't want to change your mind,
I don't want to waste your time.
I just want to know you're alright.
I've got to know you're alright;
You are young, darling
For now, but not for long
Under control.

Karishma: it was your song not mine Hunter. To me it didn't make sense but it made a lot of sense to you because you knew what you were doing. First lyric, very funny because you wasted my time. Last lyric, nothing was under control... chaos.

Karishma: please delete these texts, your wife will probably inform my mother that I'm busy again. Yeah sure break my heart but don't ruin what I have with the only people who care about me.

Hunter: can we meet, speak in person?

Hunter: please...

Karishma: just make sure you delete my pictures and... that video. That's all I ask.

Hunter: but that was our video

Karishma: your wife could blur out your face and upload that video on pornhub to spite me. Please for once in your life Hunter, just listen to me. It's actually really disgusting, delete it.

Hunter: it's not disgusting, that was the first time you actually let me in without a condom. I know how much that meant to you considering your belief in sexual soul ties and what not. You trusted me that night.

Karishma: stop recalling everything we did, it's in the past.

Hunter: but it's our past.

Karishma: you really get off hurting and bothering me? This must be really entertaining for you. I'm not asking for much. I'm just asking for you to delete everything that we did. I've asked you to leave me alone and you never do. The least you could do is give me assurance that you will delete it so I don't panic every time my mother sends me a message.

Hunter: she will never get ahold of it, don't worry. I'm sorry you had to go through that, I spoke to Rachel about it; she feels awful.

Karishma: but somehow she got ahold of my nudes and the images we took nude in Bahamas. Yes my mom has seen you naked Hunter which is just disgusting. Your wife has no boundaries. You really think she won't find this video? You're hilarious. Grow up, act your age.