20. People who don't

Sorry for the clickbait oops.
It's actually an author's note.

People who vote and don't comment ? Do you like the story or not bec having 30 votes and 10 comments is just disheartening. Constructive criticism is better than a vote. Let's not even talk about silent readers lmao. I want comments not votes so I know what to change and how to move forward. I write as I go and I need comments. Every book I write I have multiple endings. Comments guided each outcome. Votes are cool for exposure but comments!!!

You sure as hell won't enjoy the outcome of this book if you don't say anything

You sure as hell won't enjoy the outcome of this book if you don't say anything. Yeah it's my book but my books do well when I engage readers than when I just write and dish it out. Comments are valid. If you don't comment pls just make yourself a silent reader don't even vote. It's as good as that.

If I didn't want help and constructive criticism, I was gonna write the whole book and finish it by myself. You know how that would turn out? I'd have closed any room for improvement or ideas to what people actually like. This is why books get turned away by publishers. You write on your own and think you know everything. Writing on wattpad and getting comments is honestly the best thing a writer could do for themselves. If you can, WiFi data and etc allow just comment on books, not just my books any book. Writers love that. It's so disrespectful to read and not say anything. Do you like it or not? What bothered you the most? What do you like about it the most? What do you not like? The more a writer notes this at the beginning the more the book will likely be a success.

Anyways thanks to the few that have been engaging. I feel like with every book I write, if I don't put out a statement like this, I get crickets and a few votes if I'm lucky, ofcourse many reads from the silent lol. But yeah thanks.