26. I'm kinda sore now

Hands slightly shaking, she couldn't rip the small packet open. Even more nerve wrecking with the way Hunter was scanning her face with a massive infatuation. Even more intense with the silence surrounding them except cars hooting downstairs with New York traffic in it's prime in the am's. She gave up and handed it to him without a word. Laying back down with Hunter above her and in-between her thighs. She watched as he effortlessly ripped the foil packet with his teeth. He had a smirk on his lips, her heart melted. As much as she told herself she wouldn't, she'd take it slow, she wouldn't love at all or even excessively. Karishma felt it, she tried to ignore the feeling but it was there. Four months they had not slept together but she felt so much for him. How much more would she feel for him after sex? She did not gate-keep trying not to sleep with him maybe a little because she didn't want him to simply use her and leave if that was the case. The opportunity had never brought itself, she thought he was a gentleman... he always pleasured her without penetration. He complimented a body that she had been so insecure about for so long. Regardless of the silence, they were both similarly on the same page. His eyes said so much to her and so did hers. The lights were dim, the view was impeccable.

"We don't have to if you aren't ready... I don't want you to think I'm taking advantage—" Hunter whispered lowering himself just above her so they were practically chest to chest. The hard buds of her nipples pressed against his rigid chest felt like the best feeling there is. He was gentle rubbing his manhood against her while caressing her neck. She moaned as he lightly bit on her neck and further down to the valley of her breast. Gently putting her hands against his chest. She whispered... "No, I want this and I've thought about this a lot."

"I've thought about it, a lot too." He murmured. They stared at each other's eyes for a brief of time. Hunter thought she was beautiful with her hair sprawled on the clean linen sheets. "You're so beautiful." He said against her lips, doing what he loved about her the most. She momentarily smiled against his lips. The kiss was slow and gentle, he touched her everywhere and anywhere not being able to get enough of her. She giggled, against his lips as he whispered some playful comments. It came natural being with him there was no discomfort as she wrapped her arms around his neck allowing both of them to finally enjoy the pleasures of them being together. It wasn't her first time with a man but she wished Hunter had been her first time. It wasn't her first time with a man but when he entered her it hurt a little. It wasn't because of his size but it had just been so long. She whimpered helplessly from pleasure and pain as he slowly inched in a bit more. With just one kiss the discomfort was all forgotten replaced with nothing but pleasure. Hunter could feel her stretching around his girth; it felt so pleasurable. He had not felt that grip in a while, or perhaps having sex with the same person became a bore. She left him with no space to breath and no space to move, no space to have rational thoughts except this moment that they were sharing together. Her thighs wrapped around his waist, he held himself up by his elbows that way he wasn't too far from her lips while avoiding putting all his weight on her. The pace was slow as he tried to compose himself from coming immediately. They shared intense satisfaction with each other for a need that they had spent days and months imagining. He whispered words of assurance that stimulated her in every way. The foreplay that had led to this was in actual fact their reality but it turnt them on. Hunter loved when she addressed him as Mr Clifford in bed. There was some sort of submissive yet intimate feel about it. Not wanting this feeling of thrill and arousal to ever end, he gave her slow gentle strokes that had her aching her back for more, that had her whimpering 'Mr Clifford please!' knowing very well he loved that type of foreplay, she loved it too. She loved submitting to him, she loved exploring with him. He was always gentle and listened promptly to any of her concerns and body language. As he fastened the pace, he was ready to come apart but kept edging himself not to until she reached her high. He rubbed her clit as he made slow movements into her warmth. Fully pulling out he'd allow her to buck her hips for more against him. He enjoyed teasing her. When he felt her tense her vaginal muscles around him, he slammed into her with so much force it left her body in daze. He watched as every feel around her body spasmed with pleasure. Not stopping he changed the pace to fast within a few seconds she could feel his manhood pulsating inside her as he released into the condom. Unmoving they stayed still in the same position, he kissed her loving the feel of her lips on his. He laid soft gentle kisses on her neck. He squeezed played with the buds of her breasts all the while being inside her. Karishma was itching to say more than just 'I like you' she felt so much for him. Her heart blossomed when he was close. Watching him commit damnation against her body, she didn't want to be anywhere else rather than here with him, above her, or her above him. She could finally say she had her first penetrative orgasm. It was something she had never felt in her entire life. To come apart with someone you adore still inside you, loving you touching you and— so much more unexplainable feelings.

Pulling out, Hunter excused himself to the bathroom to clean up. Karishma could only pull the sheets up to her breasts, with a smile on arched on her face. Sweat glistening, love bites all over her body. She could smell Hunter all over her body. Imagining it again and again. Coming back to bed, Karishma used the bathroom peeing immediately after sex to avoid any unnecessary UTI's. She stared in the mirror trying to fix herself but it didn't matter, Hunter made her have no room to feel insecure about herself. She loved that about him. When she was done, Hunter was holding his arms out for her. She didn't hesitate to cuddle him.

"I haven't been with another woman in five or more years so I must apologize if it was disappointing."

Laughing Karishma turnt to look at him. "I do not appreciate you fishing for compliments."

"I'm not!" Hunter pouted.

"Yes, you're."

"Alright please feed my ego a bit, it would be nice to know that I still have it."

"Have what Hunter?" Karishma teased. "You make it sound like you have a limp dick and you just came out of an old age home or something. You know exactly what you were doing... I'm kinda sore now..." This had him laughing as well but he made up for it by giving her kisses all over her face; there was comfortable silence as they were content in each other's arms. She hung her thigh against his waist. He took this time to run his hand smoothly from her thigh to her butt, lightly squeezing it. It made his manhood rigid not getting enough of her. They kissed softly with Hunter whispering in her ear 'I'm calling in sick tomorrow actually today because it's 4:30am.' They settled for sleeping in their hotel room extending their stay. They ordered food, watched their Netflix show that they only watched together and the other was not allowed to watch alone because that would be cheating, they switched off their phones ignoring all responsibilities. They had more sex in the shower. At the end of the day, as they bid each other goodbye. Hunter was tempted to say he loved her. He felt horrible for feeling this way so he decided, it was best he avoid her. Before driving off he watched her walk to her dorm building, she was walking funny but only he could notice because he knew how she'd normally walk. Feeling guilty as much as he adored her, it was going too far and he wouldn't be able to control the situation that would grow out of this further down the line.

20 votes + 15 comments