2. nurse

Y/N's POV

"Whew," I quietly exhaled as I cleaned my desk and pens. My hands felt worn out after a lot of writing.

"And that's all for today, you may have 10 minutes early break. Go to your next class after that," The teacher sighed and rested on her seat as she typed away on her laptop.

"Suna looks so cute when he's asleep, eek!" A girl squealed, the group of girls around her nodded in agreement as they blushed furiously.

I didn't glance at them and focused on finalizing Suna's notes, putting small designs so it won't look too boring to read. Suna shifted but remained his head on his desk. He must have heard the girls.

Someone approached me with their arms crossed, she glanced at the teacher who was busy and turned to me with a smirk.

"Hey new girl, you don't mind moving to another seat right?" Her smirk widened as I fixed my belongings, "Your silence means 'of course!', right?"

I stopped and glanced at her, she was wearing a flirtatious gaze as she stared at Suna who was sleeping.

Oh.

I frowned as I realized what she was doing. She's taking advantage of my injured vocals, and even if I shook my head she won't listen. The group of girls from earlier also smirked at me, approaching Suna's sleeping form.

I took a deep breath and shook my head, surprising her. Her eye twitched as she harshly pulled my arm. I winced as I felt her nails digging into my skin. I almost rolled my eyes but my arm felt painful. If I rolled my eyes, tears would probably come out from the pain and I'll get hurt more.

If I cried I get hit.

I tried my best to shake the memories that were threatening to appear and focused on my arm. She was smiling with an evil glint in her eyes.

A girl sat on my seat, throwing my bag on the floor but I caught it with my other hand. I flinched as I felt my arm was gripped harder, droplets of blood soaking my white sleeve.

"Fitori-san."

The teacher looked up from her laptop as Suna's sleepy voice had called out to him, she immediately saw the girl who was gripping my arm. Her eyes widened at my blood designed sleeve.

"You! Detention after school," She angrily said and approached her.

The girl pulled her hand quickly from my arm and pretended to be innocent, but the teacher didn't believe her. I bit my bottom lip to stop myself from crying.

"Come with me," Suna stood up and grabbed my hand gently. I pulled away subtly and he was confused. I just held to a piece of his hoodie. Suna was confused but let me be. He nodded at the teacher as he pulled me away from them and got us out from the classroom.

I felt their glares but I focused on breathing, my arm felt really painful. I glanced at Suna who was looking at me boredly.

"Why didn't you just reason out with her? You wouldn't be hurt right now if you just did," He raised a brow and walked, gesturing me to follow with his hand.

I almost rolled my eyes at him. Did he forget that I can't speak at the moment or is he plain dumb?

"Oh, right. You can't speak," He snickered. I glared at him, he saw it and smirked lazily.

I just sighed and looked away, noticing that we were heading to the clinic. I ignored the pain in my arm and just continued walking.

My hands are itching to clean and sanitize where she had touched me.