24. eyes

y/n

y/n

atsumu

atsumu

THIRD POV

"Y/n, where are ya?"

"I'm with the coaches. Go on ahead with the team, we'll follow shortly."

The girl sighed and hung up on Kita. This day was not for her.

She had to wear a specific outfit for some dinner with the rest of the team.

Yes, specific. 

Itachiyama's manager requested the other's choice of clothes.

Y/n frowned and looked at herself in the mirror. From others' perspective it's surely not as bad, but she still felt insecure.

Whatever. It's not like I'll be attending some competition to win with the outfit I'm wearing right now.

Hesitantly, she clipped some bangs to the side but still let the others loose. Her other eye was now present.

She shuddered. Her view suddenly became wider in range.

Makeup was not really her thing but she wanted to look presentable. She applied a little bit of powder and blush with a light tint of red on the lips. 

With a final sigh, she went out of her room with a sling bag that she made sure matches with her attire. Her parents were out as usual for a week so she didn't really bother to leave a note but a text instead.

She saw the car with the coaches in it. Y/n entered with a small nod and let them drive to the venue.

Dinner, then rest, training with Itachiyama from tomorrow Friday to Sunday with the boys in separate rooms, coaches on another, a room for two managers.

The girl looked out of the window as sceneries of sparkling lights, buildings, and houses zoomed by. She wondered what would happen if they arrived.

"Yo."

Sakusa walked over to her with both hand on the pocket of his hoodie, wearing a mask as usual. He pulled down his mask and frowned, "Why aren't you wearing your mask?"