26. confession

yall better like this chapter as much as i did,  =_= my eyes ache but my heart said it was worth writing this chap ♡

THIRD POV

"Damn it, 'Samu! Give me back my pillow!"

"Why the hell would I?? This is mine!"

Kita, Aran, and Oomimi sipped their tea as the twins circle around the room on the other side, chasing each other for the pillow that belonged to Suna but thought it belonged to one of them. Ginjima and Suna were quiet on the table with their phones, playing multiplayer games to pass time (they don't really give a shit about the twins).

"Can someone please shut them up?" Akagi whined as he tightly pressed the pillow on both sides of his ears to drown the noise out.

Kita sighed as he raked his hair with his slender, pale fingers, "A good night before a big game tomorrow, and they're acting like this."

"Kids," Oomimi sighed and continued to sip on his cup of tea.

Aran frowned, "That's it. We're booking them another room."

"Ye bastard—" Osamu gritted his teeth as Atsumu and he attempted to pull on each other's hair.

A soft knock was heard and the door slid open, revealing Y/n wearing a crimson red fitted Yukata with her hair on a messy bun. The twins stopped and froze on the spot when they noticed how clung the cloth was to her body. Even Suna's eyes torn from his phone to her.

"Hey, the coaches can't sleep with your quarrels. Could you both please stop it already and save it for tomorrow?" She asked with a gentle voice.

"....," They were all silent after that.

She blinked, "Did I say something wrong?"

The captain stood up and walked over to her, grabbing the collar of her yukata and covering her front better. He looked away with a slight blush, "I knew the hotel staffs would offer you a smaller yukata after seeing them look at you with interest."

"Oh," Was all she could say.

Atsumu shoved Osamu off and approached Y/n, "Hey there, what brings you here?"

"Atsumu," Kita warned.

The blonde frowned, "What? Am I not allowed to greet my manager?"

"Our, manager," Suna coughed out loud, Osamu nodding his head in agreement.

"Don't be selfish, 'Tsumu," The silver head deadpanned.

Atsumu's jaw dropped, "What the— I'm not even— I didn't even—!"

"That's enough. Both Miyas follow me and pack your belongings," Y/n said and turned around to leave.

The twins' eyes grew big, "O-Oi, yer not kicking us out are ya?"

She turned to them with a confused expression before frowning, "What? No. I'm moving you both to my room."

All of the members in the room had their eyes widened when she said it so casually like that.

Who wouldn't be dumbfounded? The girl literally invited two males into her own room as if it were nothing— or it was just normal in her perspective.

"Hold up— are you aware that you're inviting two males to your room? Aren't you worried if something could happen?" Suna intervened with a raised brow.

She furrowed her brows, "Something like what?"

"..."

"My room has a spare bed. The twins can sleep there while I sleep on my own separate one. Using the bathroom is no problem— I can sort it out," Y/n said and fully got out of the room. Kita followed her as the twins rush to fix their things, hurrying to see who would be the first one to go inside the girl's room.