17. baby

THIRD POV

"Ah...," He moaned.

Y/n huffed, "Keep quiet.."

"A-Ah....," He moaned harder and bit his lip.

Y/n clasped her hands together and closed her eyes, exerting every bit of her will to not smack his head. She had been massaging his tense muscles on his back, and he couldn't stop moaning.

"U-Um, dears?? Wear protection, alright??" Mama Miya nervously said outside the door of his room.

The girl's eyes widened, "Okaa-san! I'm just massaging his back- he's just exaggerating. Sorry!"

"Oh. OH. Ohh...alright. Please take care of him alright? We'll get home by the end of the week," The mom said with a relieved sigh as she proceeded to walk down the stairs with her bags.

She pinched his cheek with a blank face, "Pull that off again and I'll make sure to dye your hair neon green when you're asleep."

"L/n stop being mean," He whined.

Y/n widened her eye on him, "Then stop being a baby, Miya."

He froze, but a teasing smile crawled up his lips. He used one of his elbow to prop himself up on the bed, the side of his cheek squished on his palm, "Aw, I didn't know I was your baby."

"Yeah, and you're getting adopted. Now sit up and put on your shirt," She sighed and threw him a white t-shirt.

He frowned, "Where'd ye get this? This is not mine, this is 'Samu's."

"Oh?" She raised a brow before casually shrugging, "He let me have it when I forgot my gym shirt last week. Don't worry, it's laundered."

"Pardon?" He was dumbfounded.

The girl stretched, accidentally revealing her milky stomach when her shirt lifted, he blushed but can't take his eyes away. Sighing, she trudged to the door of his room that leads outside to the other rooms, "Rest for a bit, Miya. I'll just get your food and tea."

He laid there quietly, staring up at the ceiling with running thoughts. Atsumu felt like he himself is that type of guy who won't easily fall for a girl who barely did anything to impress him. But thinking back to the days he encountered with her, all she did was care, care, care, and care.

Yeah, she is their manager. Naturally she'd take care of her players. But he still felt special.

Am I being delusional? I really don't know. L/n....she's a really unique girl.

An unconscious smile popped up from his mouth.

L/n....you intrigue me.

"Miya. Get up. No one eat meals while laying down," Y/n released a tired sigh as she attempted to let Atsumu sit up from his position.

He whined, "No, I like it here."

"Stop being bratty and sit up already," She flicked his cheek.

Atsumu jolted, "Ow! You didn't have to be so mean," He frowned and rubbed where she had hurt him.

"Eat up," Y/n hummed and propped the mini table containing a bowl of steamy rice, miso, and Atsumu's favorite tuna. The drink she provided was chamomile tea, her favorite.

He almost teared up, "L/n, you're the kindest manager I ever had."

"Miya, I'm the only manager you ever had," She sent him a small bitter smile with an irk on the side of her temple.

He giggled, "Right.."

Y/n grabbed his remote and turned his TV on, she asked Atsumu if she could use his Netflix and he happily agreed.