33. broken

2nd POV

I feel sick..

Atsumu...

....When will he reply back? It has been a week.

You sighed as you frowned at your phone.

If only..

If only I'm allowed to go to the gym, and have time for it.

...If only-

"Ah. 'Yomi."

Your thoughts abruptly stopped when you noticed Yuna letting Sakusa in your dorm.

"Kiyo-nii," You blinked, "Why are you here?"

He lazily shrugged, "Just thought I'd let you know that we're having 2 hours of break. Your boyfriend's there, too."

Sakusa pursed his lips and opened his mouth to say something but closed it shortly.

"What is it?" Panic slightly bloomed in your chest.

Yuna shared a silent, worried gaze when she looked at Sakusa who was communicating with her, using his eyes.

"Oh...," The pink eyed girl gave you a short smile, "I'll just wait outside."

She smiled at you and Sakusa before going outside, closing the door behind her as she exited the room.

"Let's first talk about your blonde," Sakusa sighed but got caught off when you interrupted him.

"Kiyo-nii. Can we talk about this later? I need to see Atsumu," You lightly pleaded.

He raked his curly hair with his fingers, "I need to stall.."

"What?"

Sakusa blinked and put his hands in his pockets, "Huh? I said we have to talk for a while."

"Why?" You said with an annoyed voice. Talking right now will only take minutes from the remaining time you could spend with Atsumu. And hopefully he has a good reason for not texting for a week.

You hoped so bad.

"Listen, it'll only take a few minutes—," Sakusa tried to hold you back but you already bolted out of the door.

"Y/n! Stop!" He called out, Yuna could only blink in confusion when the door almost hit her head when Sakusa opened it.

Running, running, running. You ran all the way to the gym.

Sakusa could easily catch up but then he got bored.

That damn Miya. I hope the girl gets away before Y/n sees her. Sakusa scoffed. Yuna just frowned by his side.

Atsumu

Atsumu..

Atsumu...

Breathless, you leaned your palm on the gym doors and pushed it open. It wasn't locked like usual.

You gently opened the doors.

..

Honestly, you wished you hadn't.

The air suddenly felt heavy with tension, cold.

Your eyes slightly shook when you saw a girl stand on her toes, and kissed Atsumu's cheek.

After that she hugged him.

...What..-

Sakusa went behind you and sighed loudly. The blonde's head whipped to your way. His eyes widened.