34. heartfelt

2nd POV

[TIMESKIP: AFTER COLLEGE, COMPLETION]

"Excuse me!"

"Yikes-"

"Make wayyy!!"

"Oop-"

Atsumu stammered as he finally moved away from the busy hallways. He sighed when he saw how he was three minutes late after your final classes ended.

But then he brightened up since you usually take long to fix your stuff. That means..

"Atsu."

His platinum locks swayed when he whipped his head towards you. A radiant grin along with his lively eyes adorned his already gorgeous features.

"Y/n!" He chirped and scooped you in a warm hug.

Some of your classmates shot you teasing looks. Meanwhile Yuna was secretly recording, planning to send it to Sakusa.

"I missed you," Atsumu purred and placed small kisses on your neck.

You laughed, "Baby stop, there's people watching."

"Let them," He mumbled lowly and kept on pecking your lips.

"Oi!! Don't do this here!!" Some professor said while squinting his eyes on the both of you.

A giggle erupted from your throat, "See? We shouldn't do it here. There are people watching."

He hummed and let go.

"Well then, let's go to a more quiet place."

"Oi, hold it."

Yuna walked near the both of you and Atsumu tensed. You knew how scared he was by her.

It was hard to contain your laughter, so you just covered your mouth with a hand. The blonde's face slightly paled and he didn't dare blink when the pink orbed girl squinted at him.

"Take care of her, 'Tsum," Yuna crossed her arms.

He saluted with a nervous grin, "Y-Yes ma'am!"

The girl turned to you.

"Tell me if he did something disappointing again, okay?" She nodded at you and you nodded back.

"Now.."

You didn't have time to react when Atsumu pulled you somewhere. Yuna waved at you with a teasing smile before going her way to meet up with the clean freak.

"Just kidding. Hop on, I'm taking you to the candy shop near the Uni," He beamed and opened the passenger seat's door for you.

"I thought we're meeting with Osa? Classes just ended today," You frowned.

He waved it off, "That's later at 8 PM. Right now, 3 PM, I have you all on my own."

You hopped in and fastened your seat belt. Anxiety was kind of threatening to build from your stomach since you knew Atsumu just got his driver's license recently.

Both of you silently hoped the drive goes smoothly.

He huffed, "Good thing I have my phone and car now. We can almost make a family now~, I can take you wherever you want and provide you with anything and everything you want."

"Atsumu, you only have your phone and car. I don't get why you're so excited," You laughed.

The boy smiled, sending butterflies in your stomach.

"I'm getting close," He winked.

You hummed confusingly, "What do you mean?"

He laughed and started to drive away.