3. mock

Y/N'S POV

We walked for quite a while and I frowned as my backpack keep slipping off my shoulder, I stopped as I angrily took my mask off and subconciously stomped on the ground like a child having tantrums.

I heard Suna laugh and I turned to him, he had his phone out. He was filming me.

I widened my eyes at him and shook my head. He just smirked teasingly and put his phone back in his pocket.

"It's cute how you hopelessly let your backpack cling on your shoulder for 3 minutes. So I thought I could film it and use it as a blackmail anytime," He smirked. I crossed my arms and walked away from him, my backpack slipped on my shoulder again. I sighed and opened it to put my mask neatly in one of its pockets.

Low ass blackmail.

He snickered and grabbed my bag from me as he carried it on his other shoulder. His was on the other.

He smugly looked at me while walking, "Look, I can easily carry your bag like this," He mocked me.

I frowned at him and he laughed. Finally, we made it to the principal's office. I knocked and went in.

The principal looked up and smiled at me, gesturing for me to walk in and sit.

He noticed Suna and flashed me a teasing look with a slight wiggle on his brows. I sat on the chair and Suna did the same with the other one. He took out his phone and minded his own business with it.

"So, what's up?" The principal said as he sat on his chair. I saw Suna shot me a surprised look at the corner of my eye, but I brushed him off. He must be surprised that the principal is casually talking to me.

I opened my mouth to speak but stopped, remembering that I couldn't speak. I facepalmed and Suna snickered.

"Someone from our class wounded her arm and we went to the clinic, we're kind of late for our second class so we need excuse passes," Suna explained to the principal. He nodded and took out two passes.

"Wait, wounded you? What happened? What's his/her name?" The principal asked, a slight anger in his tone.

Suna shrugged, "I don't know her name but I heard she got detention after school," He said and stood up, ready to leave.

"I see. I'll ask them later and give her the punishment she deserves," The principal nodded.

I lightly slammed my hand on his desk, slightly scaring him.

I shook my head and he did too, "I can't let her get away with it, she caused violence and harm on a student."

I sighed and just nodded. I slightly bowed to him, gesturing that we'll leave.

He waved us off as we exited the office. Suna turned his phone off and turned to me, "I didn't know the principal knows you. We're lucky he easily gave us excuse passes, he hardly gives any student a pass without a long, reasonable excuse."

I shrugged, not looking at him. I stopped, remembering something. Suna stopped and raised a brow at me.

I approached him and opened my bag, taking out the paper that holds my class schedule. Suna just looked at me, and I internally thanked his patience.

Math.

"Oh, you got math at class 1? Me too," He leaned in and eyed the paper, "Wait, that means we have every class together. I'm surprised you don't have any other classes."

I got confused at what he said but just shrugged and folded it, putting it back in my bag. I closed it properly after grabbing my mask and Suna adjusted his hold on it.

"Let's go. The twins that has the same class with us are waiting for me," He said.

Twins?

Suna noticed my confused expression, "You didn't see them earlier because they have some different classes in their schedule. The other one is kind of dumb at English so they he had to take it at class 1. The other twin is still in class 2-1 though."

I nodded as I put on my mask and walked along, the hallways were quiet as we strolled peacefully. It wasn't awkward or anything, so it kind of feels good. I roamed my eyes at the walls, letting myself adjust to the place. Random students were messing around in their classroom when I glance through their windows. I noticed a pair of eyes looking at me so I turned to find Suna looking away.

I tugged on his sleeve and he turned to look at me, I raised a brow with a questioning look. He shook his head and looked away, "It's nothing."

I nodded and continued to walk to our class. The walk from the clinic back to our class seemed longer and I'm feeling restless. I fiddled with my fingers as I eyed the sign of our class from afar. Suna was tapping on his phone, so I poked his arm. He looked up and I pointed to the room. Noises from the classroom can be heard and it gets louder everytime we get closer. Suna put his phone back into his pocket and opened the door for us both.

The classroom became quiet as they eyed Suna and I when we entered. I gently grabbed my bag from Suna's shoulder and walked to the vacant seat at the back. He followed me since the only vacant seat for him is also beside mine. I thanked Suna with a nod and he gave me a little thumbs up before secretly using his phone under his desk. The teacher cleared his throat and told me to go to the front.

The stares were really making me uncomfortable, so I looked away and fiddled with my fingers.

"This is Y/n L/n, she transferred just today. You might have adjusted to the school after a week, but she didn't. Please make her feel comfortable and treat her equally along with others. Her vocal chords are in the process of healing, so she can't use her voice at the moment," He introduced me and I bowed infront.

"L/n, I can't figure out how to write your full name. Could you do it please?" He asked me quietly and handed me a chalk.

I nodded and wrote my name on the board, slightly cringing at the rough contact it made on the board. Good thing it didn't awkwardly screech.

I handed him the chalk and shook the chalk off my fingers. Took a mental note to rub alcohol later. I noticed someone looking at me so I subconciously turned to him.

"You're cute with mask on," He blurted out as he blushed, some students laughed at his embarassed face but others looked like they agreed.

Uh?

I slightly bowed my head to him and looked away, wanting to disappear in thin air. The teacher told me it was now okay for me to go back to my seat, and I internally thanked him.

Suna was smirking at me though I didn't know why, so I shot him a confused look as I sat down.

He snickered quietly, but got into his usual sleeping position on his desk, "Take notes for me again. Give it all to me after school."

I nodded as he dozed off, the teacher didn't even bother scolding him. I accidentally looked up from my notes and saw two similar faces looking at me. My head tilted to the side as they looked away simultaneously.

I quietly sighed and continued taking notes, time must have been slower here unlike the time in previous schools I've been.

I hope I can adjust here as quickly as I can.