♡ miya babies bday special ♡

special short chapter dedicated to my brats ♡
timeline: 3rd year weeks after atsumu gave the promise rings

Y/n's POV

I'm nervous.

Will they both like it?

I hope they do—

I did not get sleep not because I did it all night by myself, but because of the running anxiety and nervousness I've felt from midnight to dawn.

Thankfully I managed to calm myself down..

"Y/n?"

My head whipped to the front door when someone knocked, and a familiar voice called out.

"On my way!" I said as I journeyed from the kitchen to the center of the house.

Shinsuke's smiling face met my gaze when I opened the door, along with the rest of the team that managed to come celebrate. Even the coaches were present along with the 1st year boy manager I trained.

"Come in," I opened the doors wider for them.

They all took their shoes off and wore the slippers I've provided. The boy manager got flustered when I smiled at him, he fixed his glasses before bowing and staying by Suna's side.

"Woahh...," Shinsuke whistled, "You did all this by yourself?"

I nodded, "Yeah. It was also hard to take Atsumu's hold off of me when I prepared it all as he slept at my room. Osamu's sleeping comfortably on the other room so I didn't really had a hard time with him."

"I see," He smiled, "You did really amazing."

Smiling, I gave a thumbs up, "Of course! They're my favorite twins after all."

Suna snickered when he saw how  Izuku, the 1st year manager, strangely turned beet red.

"Alright then," The coach clapped his hands together, "Y/n dear, go wake Atsumu up. Kita you handle Osamu— he's a heavy sleeper."

The team prepared their confetti and the banner I made at the living room which was connected to the kitchen. Shinsuke and I jogged upstairs and separated on our routes as he approached the room Osamu was staying at, and I at my room where my Atsumu was sleeping at.

Quietly opening and closing the door as I got inside— I gently laid down sideways facing him. The comforter was pulled up to his stomach, revealing him with no shirt as he laid on his front and slept with his face facing the side.

"Hey," I whispered and moved his hair to the side so I could see him clearly.

He mumbled inaudible sounds as he still remained asleep.

"Baby, wake up."

I kissed his forehead and felt his arm hooking my waist, pulling me closer to him.

"Give me 5...," He whispered, sending mild vibrations on my neck that gave me slight goosebumps and butterflies. The blonde pecked my neck slowly before drifting to sleep again.

I heard a single, faint knock on the door. Shinsuke finished waking up Osamu— the only thing needed was to wake the other twin up.

"If you don't wake up, I won't sleep with you anymore," I jokingly hummed and played with his soft hair, "We can cuddle more later. Let's go downstairs and eat breakfast first, okay?"

"Hmmffppp," He whined and hugged me harder, his warm body heat embracing mine.

Atsumu turned his head to look up at me, his eyes hooded and lips formed to a tiny pout, "Promise you will give me more after breakfast?"