Stop Being Shy

We got to Derek's room and I sat on the far corner of the bed. Why you all the way over there come over here. Stop being shy come on. You wanna watch some Netflix. U-uh yeah ok. We watched some movie I wasn't paying attention because Derek kept touching me. You look gorgeous by the way. Oh thanks. Then he kisses me. We make out for about 2 minutes. Then he starts sliding his hand up my thigh. I stopped him before he could put his fingers in. Woahhh Derek look I can't we just met today. Stop being shy he says as he continues to insert his fingers into me. He starts kissing my neck while doing. I moan in his ears. Then he picks me up and lays me down on the bed. He starts pulling his pants off. He inserts his dick in. It was so big. UHHHH DEREK UHHHHH. I came and he pulled out and put it in my mouth and finished. I hurry up and put my clothes back on. I don't even know how to feel about what just happened. Derek can you take me home. Why can't you just lay here with me. Ok then you can take me home tomorrow morning. I fell asleep because I wanted the time to go faster. I just wanted to go home. It was finally morning and I got up and got ready to leave. As I walked out the door every boy was looking at me. I was embarrassed I'm sure they heard me last night. I didn't even want to have sex with Derek it just happened.