I Think I...

I ended up spending the night at there place. I didn't even notice I had went to sleep tho. I just got up and left to go make me some food. The boys end up getting up to. Hey guys Derek says. Yeah what Mike says. I think I like Morgin. Didn't you have sex with her. Yeah I did but she is something else. Well why don't you ask her out. Because I told her I only wanted sex and she rejected me. Well naw duh. Morg ain't like that. I can tell she want something long term. So if you like her then date her long term if you don't then just leave it alone. But don't mess it up for us ok. Yeah she is fun to be around so you need to decide. I came back with some sandwiches I ended up making everybody some food. Aye y'all want these sandwiches. They tried to act sleep. I jumped on them. AHHH HAHAHAHA GET OFF GET OFF. You should've answered me then. Yeah I want the sandwich Vallyk says. Of course yo fat ass do. Do y'all have gta. Yeah we do it's over there. Ok thanks I started playing gta for hours. Mike kept laughing every time I got wasted he sucks haha. I put the game down cause I had died like 29 times. Me and Vallyk then went to the corner store. I got a bunch of chips and oreos and drinks. When I got back to the house everybody wanted some of my food. I don't do that sharing food thing oh nooo except for when I know you. I went back to the room and took a nap again. Until I felt something or someone over me.