Long Time No See

I haven't seen Derek in like a month now. He hasn't even texted me back. I mean he still likes my pictures and comments on my post but he just hasn't said a word to me. I get ready for school uhhh I hate that place. I'm glad it's senior year I can't wait for college. In 3rd period Derek finally texts me. You wanna hang tonight. Im glad its Friday. I say yeah since I'm bored and have absolutely nothing to do. That's the perks of having no friends. I got out do school and took and shower and got dressed. I was nervous but not as nervous as I was before. Vallyk picked me up this time since Derek was doing something. Hey long time no see. Yeah where you been at. I'm sorry I just been busy. Ok. So we get the place and it's just filled with dudes. I literally went to go find Derek because I didn't feel comfortable with them all. I finally found him. Hey come one he says as he gives me a hug and then leads me somewhere else. As soon as we got to his room he started kissing me. I pull away fast. Derek I don't want to do this ok. I want to be with you but not like that. Well I don't want a relationship right now so you either take this or leave it. How about.. leave it dumbass. I found Vallyk and told him to drive me home. He drops me off and I get out of the car fast asf cause I was so fucking upset. MORGIN. Yeah. You wanna hang out with me tomorrow. Ok whatever just text me.